Jauan Jennings Tribute

I’m so glad they let him comeback. He cared more about Tennessee football than Butch did, and Fulmer knew it! Good Luck in Everything Bro!

That is what VFL is about. He joins the list of so many others that have finished their career wearing the Big Orange that have made an impact on the program. We love you brother!!

Man I'm gonna miss that guy being on the team. Him and Admiral should be a permanent part of our recruiting team!

Reactions: bigorange
SIAP. Not my video but I saw this posted on FB and it's definitely worth a share. I'm gonna miss this dude.

I have a feeling we might see him throw another TD pass in the bowl game.

Friends at TSSAA say he turned in greatest championship game performance in hoops tournament history his junior year. Blackman defeated Penny's boys. Playing against front-line of 6-9, 6-7 and 6-7, JJ broke tourney record with 26 rebounds (to go with 28 points) and single-handedly shredded Penny's full-court press. Awesome competitor. Not sure how high he will go in NFL draft (great WR draft loaded with burners) but some team will get a steal in 3rd or 4th round. He will provide toughness to WR corps and special team for years. Hates VANDY more than CAFEGO!

Reactions: bigorange

VN Store

Back