Jauan Jennings signs new deal with 49ers

Man Jennings and Dobbs were one of the few bright spots that kept alot of us entertained..Saying that you can't just replace a guy like Jennings and what he brings.Dude is always fired up and u can legit tell he loves this game..Respect glad to see him finally get some financial stability,it's been long overdue

Man Jennings and Dobbs were one of the few bright spots that kept alot of us entertained..Saying that you can't just replace a guy like Jennings and what he brings.Dude is always fired up and u can legit tell he loves this game..Respect glad to see him finally get some financial stability,it's been long overdue
They made butch look like a decent head coach

Last edited:
JJ is one of the most competitive dudes in the league. He earned that.

I still remember his last hit at Neyland. 3 minutes left to go in the game, we punt - I believe we are up by 3 scores at this point. Game is well out of hand, it's been raining all game & our punter casually lobs a punt that looks more like a rubgy squib. JJ finds himself on the PR defense unit as I think he did a few other times that season. Vandy PR fields the squib, heads for the sideline and JJ comes out of nowhere to snatch this man's soul with a hit that was, well, let's say - not legal. As he made the tackle he hit a guy on the sideline who I think was a sound guy. Game had to be stopped. Hit the dude so hard he impacted the broadcast of the game. Freaking legend.

JJ got up, used the Vandy player's face to scrape the mud off his cleat, then pranced his way up the sideline while pushing every orange player in sight. Hell of a way to go out.

I stand by my previous statement.
His stats don’t reflect so. Very minimal impact on paper,

But he does the most with his given opportunities. And that’s reflected in the
$10.5 million guaranteed.

He just makes big plays in crucial moments.

Needs more targets. Deebo can't stay healthy and I'm not convince with the same touches JJ isn't better

JJ is one of the most competitive dudes in the league. He earned that.

I still remember his last hit at Neyland. 3 minutes left to go in the game, we punt - I believe we are up by 3 scores at this point. Game is well out of hand, it's been raining all game & our punter casually lobs a punt that looks more like a rubgy squib. JJ finds himself on the PR defense unit as I think he did a few other times that season. Vandy PR fields the squib, heads for the sideline and JJ comes out of nowhere to snatch this man's soul with a hit that was, well, let's say - not legal. As he made the tackle he hit a guy on the sideline who I think was a sound guy. Game had to be stopped. Hit the dude so hard he impacted the broadcast of the game. Freaking legend.

JJ got up, used the Vandy player's face to scrape the mud off his cleat, then pranced his way up the sideline while pushing every orange player in sight. Hell of a way to go out.
That's how I got my profile pic.

I just looked it up. In his draft, there were 13 wide receivers taken in the first two rounds. Buy stats alone, JJ is having a better career in better stats than four of those first and second rounders And The 49ers are just now unlocking him.

VN Store

Back