Jason Allen

I am lovin this......ive had a rough day....my grandpa passed away last night.....this brought a little bit of happiness to my day.....this is gonna be great for our team...especially the secondary

sorry to hear about your grandpa, 420.

your right about the leadership. i just hope we still get phillips.

omar would be nice too. :)

Allen staying is great news. I never saw that coming, I thought that he was going to the league for sure. Omar better stay, that would be really stupid for him to enter the draft.

:clap: :pepper: :thumbsup: :groupwave: :fworks: :baloon: :cheer: :gril1: :number1: :3cheers: :td:

is there anything posted yet? i know i already asked but i dont want to be spreading rumors to another vol faithful here in the building.

Originally posted by bigzurc420@Jan 13, 2005 2:06 PM
I am lovin this......ive had a rough day....my grandpa passed away last night.....this brought a little bit of happiness to my day.....this is gonna be great for our team...especially the secondary

sorry to hear about your grandfather...thoughts and prayers with your family

This is just great news. This is like landing a couple of extra top 10 dbs. Especially for what it means for next year's team.

Oh, I can't wait to see this team in action.

Can you imagine Allen and Phillips at S with Morley and Fellows/Hefney at CB. Huge upgrade to the secondary. :good:

I said its great to be a Tennessee Vol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :D :good: :clap: :peace2: :rocks: :pepper: :thumbsup:

Really glad to hear this for Allen's sake. Good move on Allen's part not to hire an agent and listen to other people before he got stuck as a mid to late round pick.

Great move by Allen!!

We have a good secondary, but nothing helps young talent like experience, and thats what Allen will bring this year...along with some very good play.

Jason if you get on volnation i just wanna say thank you... youve been my fav for a long time. The vols will win a national title this year mark it down. This may be the biggest player to stay his senior year since big bad jon. THANK YOU JASON

Originally posted by volinbham+Jan 13, 2005 6:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (volinbham @ Jan 13, 2005 6:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TigersTalons@Jan 13, 2005 9:12 PM
420 sorry to hear of your loss. prayers sent :cross:

Please allow me to echo these thoughts [/quote]
Myself as well. Rest in peace

Excellent news that Allen is returning. The pass defense at this point could not afford that loss.

420 you will be in my prayers.

:gun: :pepper: Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, what freakin great news&#33;&#33; :pepper: :gun:

I didn&#39;t see this coming either but it has sure put a big smile on my face&#33; Thank you so much Jason, you made the right decision.

Our secondary, defense, will be much stronger next year. Don&#39;t forget Simon will be back.

:fworks: :cheer: :number1: :3cheers: :td:

Here is a quote from the interview with Allen after his decision.

&#39;&#39;I&#39;m not going to settle for anything less than the SEC championship and the national championship,&#39;&#39; he said. &#39;&#39;That&#39;s the type mentality I&#39;m going to have, and the mentality like a virus I&#39;m going to spread out with myself, the players, coaches, the University, and the whole state of Tennessee.

I like his mindset and hope that he can spread this way of thinking around the team.

Absolutely great attitude. I would expect nothing less from Allen. Interesting point will be, who plays Safety since Fulmer committed to Allen at CB?

Are incoming freshman Demetric Morley and Marsalous Johnson both corners?

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Jan 14, 2005 11:56 AM
&#39;&#39;I&#39;m not going to settle for anything less than the SEC championship and the national championship,&#39;&#39; he said. &#39;&#39;That&#39;s the type mentality I&#39;m going to have, and the mentality like a virus I&#39;m going to spread out with myself, the players, coaches, the University, and the whole state of Tennessee."

Whhhhhoooooo&#33; I think I feel a fever coming on&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yep, Morely and Johnson are both listed at CB. I hope if Fulmer promised CB to Allen that it will help recruit Phillips for Safety. I think that he could be an impact freshman maybe???

VN Store

Back