Jason’s Friday the 13th Part 6 Screen Worn Mask

Expected winning bid?

I want actual scooby doo cells from the 60s and 70s shows. Any ideas where to go other than eBay?

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS
Really? For part 6?

Yep. Memorabilia prices are setting records and have for the last two years. If I told you some of the jerseys I’ve sold the last couple of years and what people paid for them you‘d swear I’m lying.

Yep. Memorabilia prices are setting records and have for the last two years. If I told you some of the jerseys I’ve sold the last couple of years and what people paid for them you‘d swear I’m lying.

I’m a comic collector and while I’m not a big spender I watch the market on the big books. It’s been quite insane the past two years. Even modern crap has been going for silly prices.

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS
I’m a comic collector and while I’m not a big spender I watch the market on the big books. It’s been quite insane the past two years. Even modern crap has been going for silly prices.

‘Agree. People are paying record numbers for sealed Nintendo, Sega and PlayStation games too. It’s amazing.

You better know it…..

Have you ever run across a screen used version of this…

B886D715-BF10-43DA-B226-7C4A6E19BAB3.jpeg

This is a reproduction of the comic used in Lost Boys. The inside cover describes how WB couldn’t/wouldn’t let them use a real DC comic with a vampire story so they commissioned about 8 pages and a cover to be used. Modeled after Gene Colan’s Tomb of Dracula from Marvel. Says only 5 copies were made to be used in the film.

VN Store

Back