Jasmine Franklin Committed

I would WAY rather have an undersized post who is athletic, tough, and works hard than another Emily Saunders. Yes, there were taller players available in the portal, but I’m REALLY excited to add her to our post rotation. 2x defensive player of the year, already knows the system and obviously loves Kellie. Lots to be excited about with this one.

BOOM 💣 💥The PIECES baby, the PIECES have fallen into place for that "TRUE" 2023 Natty RUN...GO LVFL 🧡🏀🧡

Loving the pieces!!! The Lady Vols certainly have the pieces and the makings of a potentially very special team!! Prayers and thoughts up for all to remain healthy, happy, and prosperous!!! Pumped that this team will have talent AND experience!!

Welcome Jasmine! Can’t wait to cheer you play! Congrats to you and the Lady Vol Coaching staff and Team on your decision.

GO LADY VOLS!!!
I tell you, THIS young lady is a "Battler"...she'll go to war every night...If she is healthy from her injury, look out world!! CKH & Staff, pound for pound, will have the best newcomers of ANY team...freshmen included...[ Pissott, Rickea, Jaz P & Jaz F ]...😁😁😁😁🧡🏀🧡

This is one of those players who might not draft in the first round but would have good tenture as a reliable role player on a quality WNBA team. Which, if you know how short careers can get in the W, is a big deal.

I guess all that positive recruiting momentum was too good to last, and now she settles for yet another undersized mid-major coming off a serious injury....

michael-scott-no.gif

Reactions: olddog

VN Store

Back