Janzen Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, not getting my hopes up either. Even if he's made up his mind, anything could happen between now and tomorrow.

Vol fans have no room to talk about class...ever. some of the stuff they said to my face after hurricane katrina would amaze you

Matt, didn't you say something about Katrina?:whistling:

I take HUGE offense to that comment. I live in Tennesse and like it as a state but when it comes to the sec LSU has my heart. I graduated high school with a great gpa so I am not uneducated and I am most def not racist. So that is not true of all LSU fans. And...when I go to Baton Rouge for games they are some of the nicest people I have ever met...with way less drama than people here.

Then madame, may I suggest you wear the opposing team's colors? I have been to every stadium in the SEC, (most multiple times) and can assure you that LSU is BY FAR the rudest most in-hospitable place in the SEC to opposing fans. Way more than the usual razzing you get from other teams. So any defense you offer of LSU fans falls on deaf ears here. Worthless wastes of skin that they are....

Holy Hell...will someone confirm the status of J. Jackson. I have heard Vols!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope it is true!!!!!!!!!

Ill say it again as I posted before...the kid is intelligent, aggressive and his dad is a coach...play soft coverage with chavis or be involved with multiple blitz coverage schemes as well as press coverage with the greatest defensive mind in football.....forrest gump could figure this one out.

As I said earlier, it's doing nothing but picking up steam.

I've gotten two calls from two people today saying this is a distinct possibility.

Can't call it 100%, and really didn't think it would happen, but at this point, I'm taking my people's word over my guy and saying this one may be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back