Janzen Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke with someone thats with rivals.com. He and kiffin had a conversation. kiffin said" We have 19 commits, but only 18 has signed". He also said that kiffin wants jackson to have his own publicity when he announces.

I spoke with someone thats with rivals.com. He and kiffin had a conversation. kiffin said" We have 19 commits, but only 18 has signed". He also said that kiffin wants jackson to have his own publicity when he announces.

Dont get my hopes up please.

Here is what tigerhoney has to say from tigerdroppings

Thats a big fat NEGATIVE.... I live in KNOXVILLE...

Louisiana has way more color and character than these backwards ass, moonshine makin, weed growin, bear hunting dumbasses!!

View attachment 17473

Here's her pic just in case someone know's her and can let her know what you think about her.

btw, Kiff just said this class isn't over and a surprise was coming real soon

I'll be on the look out for her. lol
We gonna keep drink'n shine, and grow'n weed, and all the other awesome stuff we do here n TN.
Considering only 1 team in the nation has won more games in the last 60+ years (darn bammers) than us. i could give a tiger dropping what some cajun dumb a** thinks

She is just pissed off that in Tennessee women are actually attractive so she can't find a man. Give her a tampon.

If I ever see that chick i'll kidney punch her and then say, "oops I thought I was bear hunting, but i just smoked a bowl."

Here is what tigerhoney has to say from tigerdroppings

Thats a big fat NEGATIVE.... I live in KNOXVILLE...

Louisiana has way more color and character than these backwards ass, moonshine makin, weed growin, bear hunting dumbasses!!

View attachment 17473

Here's her pic just in case someone know's her and can let her know what you think about her.

btw, Kiff just said this class isn't over and a surprise was coming real soon

Yes, and it's our backward asses reachin' for our wallets to help rebuild your state every time a hurricane comes through.

TD has the most crude, racist, intolerant, backwoods fanbase out of probably any fanbase in the entire nation.

I can't believe those people own computers.

Damn straight! LSU fans are the most backward, uneducated, racist, ignorant, fan base in the conference. If any of you ever get the chance to live around these pricks, you'll think that Alabama and Florida fans are some of the best people you have ever met in your lives.

... but the food is good and gov. Jindle (spelling?) is the next big thing as far as politics goes.

If you watch the video on utsports, Coach O said the same thing that "just because signing day is today, doesn't mean the class is complete." The grin on his face is priceless. It's around the 44 min mark.

If you watch the video on utsports, Coach O said the same thing that "just because signing day is today, doesn't mean the class is complete." The grin on his face is priceless. It's around the 44 min mark.

Just saw it and I agree. He is great....like a kid in a candy shop talking about recruiting. They definatley know someone is going to be added to the class....if they like whoever it is....must be good.

The fax will come out about him tomorrow.

One can only hope (and one can already know).

It's not like they're handing out prizes for "guessing" or "knowing" tonight anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back