January Junior Days (14th and 28th) Visitor Lists

Two other guys I'm interested in hearing about are OTs Ethan Calloway and Kevin Heywood. That board isn't super long at the moment so I'd like to see us make a move with them.

Calloway is a Top 200 player, true OT, just got an FSU offer to go along with Auburn, Florida, LSU, NC State, Penn State, Tennessee, etc.

Heywood is a Top 280 player, also a true OT, and has PSU, MIchigan, Wisconsin, ND offers.

Ethan Calloway, Lake Norman, Offensive Tackle (247sports.com)

Kevin Heywood, Archbishop Wood, Offensive Tackle (247sports.com)

Last edited:
Two other guys I'm interested in hearing about are OTs Ethan Calloway and Kevin Heywood. That board isn't super long at the moment so I'd like to see us make a move with them.

Calloway is a Top 200 player, true OT, just got an FSU offer to go along with Auburn, Florida, LSU, NC State, Penn State, Tennessee, etc.

Heywood is a Top 280 player, also a true OT, and has PSU, MIchigan, Wisconsin, ND offers.

I agree good looking recruits

Reactions: jvols1999
I like us trying to get into St. Frances. Michigan could fade away some from that program down the road is important to note. They hired St. Frances head coach as a special assistant a couple of years ago and offered everyone at that school. The coach took the head coaching job at Charlotte this offseason however

Yeah ! And he took the former Bama 5 star who’s attended one school for each of his stars. 😂

Reactions: 67Vol

Thanks... Appreciate the time you're putting in.

That sucks, but I'm glad Marshall made it in.
Honestly, I'm pretty satisfied with the RB room now.
2025 class we will need a stud or two

We lose Small next year. But even if Wright leaves as a Jr.

We have
Sampson (Jr) 5'11 205 4.3 speed
Seldon (So) 6'1 220 4.3 speed
Keith (So) 6"1 230 4.5 speed
Bishop ( RsFr) 5'10 205 4.6 speed
For 2024 season.

Sometimes circumstance sends you on a path that is better than what you intend.
This spring with Keith not being an EE, and Small AND Wright being out recovering.
Seldon might find himself at primarily RB as a freshman...? He's going to get so many reps at RB and special attention for the whole spring. I can see the coaches just letting him be that for his 1st year.
Especially if he shows dominant abilities there...

We have guys like White, Thornton, Leacock as well as the vets in McCoy and #80 at WR, and maybe Seldon doesn't get a lot of run there yet?

If we get even one quality RB for 2024, then I think we're good👍. Jmo

Honestly, I'm pretty satisfied with the RB room now.
2025 class we will need a stud or two

We lose Small next year. But even if Wright leaves as a Jr.

We have
Sampson (Jr) 5'11 205 4.3 speed
Seldon (So) 6'1 220 4.3 speed
Keith (So) 6"1 230 4.5 speed
Bishop ( RsFr) 5'10 205 4.6 speed
For 2024 season.

Sometimes circumstance sends you on a path that is better than what you intend.
This spring with Keith not being an EE, and Small AND Wright being out recovering.
Seldon might find himself at primarily RB as a freshman...? He's going to get so many reps at RB and special attention for the whole spring. I can see the coaches just letting him be that for his 1st year.
Especially if he shows dominant abilities there...

We have guys like White, Thornton, Leacock as well as the vets in McCoy and #80 at WR, and maybe Seldon doesn't get a lot of run there yet?

If we get even one quality RB for 2024, then I think we're good👍. Jmo
They misspoke on Wright being out this spring. They said he will be full go for spring practice now. I also think you always take at least 1 RB every cycle.

VN Store

Back