January 6, 2017

Have you ever given your thoughts about Uranium One?

SBNxjtp.gif

Reactions: 2 people
If Trump did have to resign and Pence took over, it seems like it would be almost impossible for him to win in 2020. The furor over Trump on the left and the despair on the right would probably mean an overwhelming Dem win, across the board. I mean, what would Pence say? How could he thread the needle by not offending Trump cult members, but still distance himself ? Tough spot.

You guys will nominate another terrible candidate and they will be beaten

Reactions: 1 person
My God, are you libs going to mentally make for another 2 years? Have a coke, a smile and enjoy your tax break. You guys are stressing out over the dumbest stuff.

As I've explained, it depends on the investigation results. Arguably, if Trump was elected due to Russian meddling, then the entire ticket is illegitimate and disqualified. But that's just speculation at this point. He might not get into effect. Need to see it.

I do note that Pence has TOTALLY distanced himself from any of this. Trump must be furious that he's not out there defending him.

And what? You think Hillary should take over the Presidency at that point?

Keep your eye on the prize republicans.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

As a Republican, keep us up to date.

Honestly. this better get under control super pronto. Just another point that politics as usual needs MASSIVE reform.

Trump has his work cut out for him and needs to modernize our military with regard to such. You ever look at the average age of our F-15, F-16, tanker fleet, etc.

You could say that the WOT had an impact and sure, but with the costs of the USS Ford costing $13 billion, we could of incrementally installed advancements to the Nimitz class and had 2-3 Nimitz. And Ford is still years away from operational. The LCS, a disaster as we now face a peer combatant.

The Establishment is one big FU, lead by bureaucrats, generals, and party first politicians.

Yet liberals who are all trusting, want to concede more control and power, Healthcare etc. to the govment.

As a lawyer, surely u had PoliSci classes. 101 is there is no accountability for bureaucrats as they are not beholden to profit or success.

He didn't give a damn when Obama was running up $9.5 trillion in 8 years

I've always been a proponent for and stated the need for fiscal responsibility. Do you have evidence to the contrary or are you, like BOT, making assumptions because I make fun of Trumpers?

You red hat clowns are the last people in America that get to call people out on reckless spending.

Reactions: 4 people
If Trump did have to resign and Pence took over, it seems like it would be almost impossible for him to win in 2020. The furor over Trump on the left and the despair on the right would probably mean an overwhelming Dem win, across the board. I mean, what would Pence say? How could he thread the needle by not offending Trump cult members, but still distance himself ? Tough spot.
Gonna let you in on a secret. There is no nor would there be any despair on the right. The only despair over politics in this country is in your court. The "trump cult members" wouldnt give two sh!ts if Trump is gone. The furor, insanity, and misbegotten rage on the left is what fuels them. If Trump is gone and the economy keeps chugging along the "We aren't Trump" campaign cornerstone of the left isn't going to hold any sway with sane voters.

Pardon me drunk posting, but had anyone ever actually had their mind changed about something substantive and important in these threads, or are we all here to fight and insult and puff our chests out about how right were are and the other people are idiots?

VN Store

Back