Jannah Tucker

TNRitz

Anyone have any news about the de-commitment from Jannah??? When she committed, she was so sure that TN was the right school for her, yet after she was in town with the other recruits she decides that she is no longer a Lady Vol!?!

Anyone have any news about the de-commitment from Jannah??? When she committed, she was so sure that TN was the right school for her, yet after she was in town with the other recruits she decides that she is no longer a Lady Vol!?!

If so... it's her loss. ><>

That is what I'm hoping! When she committed, she couldn't have foreseen that Kaela would likely change her mind and end up a LV! I'm not sure how things stand with Harper, but if we land either Davis or Harper (or both) that'll put at least one player ahead of her for minutes. That's not counting the current players either. She seemed so in love with Tennessee and the coaching staff when she committed, and the article Maria wrote on Sept 6 talked about how impressed Jannah was w Holly after she tore her ACL and told her that she is still wanted, and nothing's changed from UT's standpoint. Jannah also said that her commitment stood firm, and would sign LOI during the early signing period. I'm guessing that this has more to do the upcoming commitments from the recruits she was on campus with this past wknd!

That is what I'm hoping! When she committed, she couldn't have foreseen that Kaela would likely change her mind and end up a LV! I'm not sure how things stand with Harper, but if we land either Davis or Harper (or both) that'll put at least one player ahead of her for minutes. That's not counting the current players either. She seemed so in love with Tennessee and the coaching staff when she committed, and the article Maria wrote on Sept 6 talked about how impressed Jannah was w Holly after she tore her ACL and told her that she is still wanted, and nothing's changed from UT's standpoint. Jannah also said that her commitment stood firm, and would sign LOI during the early signing period. I'm guessing that this has more to do the upcoming commitments from the recruits she was on campus with this past wknd!

Where can I find a good Lady Vols recruiting site. The only thing I can find is this ESPN site:
2013 High School Girls' Basketball Recruits - Tennessee - ESPNHS

Really hate to hear that, she was Holly's big catch so far. I got to Hoopgurlz.com for recruiting info on the Lady Vols.

What's wrong with these chicken littles. If you commit to play for a coach & school & another player comes in that might be somewhat a little better you don't fold your tent and go home. You stay true to what you've done and stick it out and play. There's always going to be competition wherever you go to play Jannah. I hate losing good recruits because of some "playing time". There's no need to worry about that...you will have plenty of playing time as a Lady Vol.

Jannah was not with the group this p[ast weekend

Jannah was not with the group this p[ast weekend

There were a couple of recruiting articles that were written prior to this past weekend's visits that stated, "With Tennessee’s current verbal commitment, Jannah Tucker of Randallstown, Md., on campus, she will surely attempt to try and lure some of her classmates to Rocky Top this weekend." That is what I was goin on, but of course, there was a "source" who had Kaela in Waco for Midnight Madness when she was at home in Atl!

According to the report on GoVolsXtra&#8206; it's obvious now that someone created false information to her family which caused this to happen. Her father stated it had nothing to do with UT and it was from someone on the outside.

According to the report on GoVolsXtra&#8206; it's obvious now that someone created false information to her family which caused this to happen. Her father stated it had nothing to do with UT and it was from someone on the outside.

Well, if they were deceived why would she not re-commit after she learned the truth? As I understand it her recruitment is still open.

There's a couple of Big East coaches that are really good at this ...

There's a couple of Big East coaches that are really good at this ...

You can certainly based on the past determine that it could have easily came from there. A lot of dirty recruiting in Women's basketball suddenly.

Well the headline does say "brief decommitment". I may not be too smart but that statement to me implies that she is committed. I know they are not accurate a lot of times at GoVolsXtra but if the headline is correct, she is committed.

No, UCONN, nor Geno were involved. Not sure we'll ever find out the specifics. I'm just glad she's still in with TN!

Think others may be using negative recruiting based on the Debbie Jennings ,Jeanie Moshack, Heather Mason lawsuits???

I'm really not sure how that matters anyway. It shouldn't have any affect on the team at all, but who knows.

Jannah Tucker has announced that she is renewing her commitment to Coach Warlick, and WILL be a Lady Vol! Now if we can seal the deal with Mercedes and Kaela!?! :)

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back