Janiah Barker decommitting

So now Barker , Blackwell and Brunelle going to LV per rumors lol They all play pretty much the same position . I wont believe til i see it.
They don’t have room for all 3. I was making the point of , I wouldnt Be surprised if the two of them ended up there . Jeff is known to take talent whether they fit or not.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
They don’t have room for all 3. I was making the point of , I wouldnt Be surprised if the two of them ended up there . Jeff is known to take talent whether they fit or not.

Could see Barker and Brunelle there.

I really, really think Blackwell will end up at LSU. If Mulkey is able to get Blackwell and Owusu she would have a squad again with Gusters in the paint…

What are you talking about high rollers?
Pissott just played in the Jordan Brand classic and looked just as good as the players you and other folk gloat about every single day. You can’t be a true fan so don’t say us…
Rickea Jackson 5⭐️! Justine Pissott 5⭐️! Jasmine Powell best PG to enter the portal ✅.
don’t waste your time with him. he isn’t a tennessee fan.

Right but at the Jordan game she said everyone thinks they know where she is going but they don’t…

Barker's just a kid, still learning how to handle all the attention she's getting. She's also a bit of a showman -- always hamming it up for the cameras. So I'd say she's just really, really enjoying herself knowing so many people are anxiously awaiting HER decision. It's all good. Hopefully the kid will get to keep having fun with her celebrity for many years to come. 'Cause I've got to say, being a grown-up who is constantly facing the harsh realities of adulthood today kinda stinks.

What are you talking about high rollers?
Pissott just played in the Jordan Brand classic and looked just as good as the players you and other folk gloat about every single day. You can’t be a true fan so don’t say us…
Rickea Jackson 5⭐️! Justine Pissott 5⭐️! Jasmine Powell best PG to enter the portal ✅.
You have to ignore some of these characters on Vol Nation. Many just want to present controversy even in the best of situations. We could win the championship next year and the same people would complain about how we did it. We have some very good players who have the talent to do amazing things. It is best to ignore the naysayers and let things play their way out. Complainers are going to complain.

VN Store

Back