Jamal Lewis’s FINAL NFL Game Worn Jersey

Photo matched to the 11/29/2009 game vs the Bengals. He never played again. Hope you enjoy the photos.

View attachment 432703View attachment 432704View attachment 432705View attachment 432706View attachment 432702
Awesome, love it. Do you want to hear my Jamal Lewis rant for why he should be in the NFL Hall of Fame ? Because he should be, 10,000 career rushing yards, the second greatest single season rushing yards (2,000+) in the history of the NFL and Super Bowl Ring. Trust me, I can go on, but I won't, love JLew

Awesome, love it. Do you want to hear my Jamal Lewis rant for why he should be in the NFL Hall of Fame ? Because he should be, 10,000 career rushing yards, the second greatest single season rushing yards (2,000+) in the history of the NFL and Super Bowl Ring. Trust me, I can go on, but I won't, love JLew

Hall of Very Good, imo. 4.5 yards per carry is accepted benchmark for a great RB season and he only had 1 of those seasons. 4 of last 5 years, he accumulated stats but was very inefficient.

Had he had better QB play and didn't miss full season, it might be a different story but he is just a bit short IMO of being in the HOF.

Hall of Very Good, imo. 4.5 yards per carry is accepted benchmark for a great RB season and he only had 1 of those seasons. 4 of last 5 years, he accumulated stats but was very inefficient.

Had he had better QB play and didn't miss full season, it might be a different story but he is just a bit short IMO of being in the HOF.
Okay, BigCrimsonTurd.

Reactions: rocytop2624

10,000 plus yards and a 2,000 yard season to HOF worthy imo.

10,000 plus yards and a 2,000 yard season to HOF worthy imo.

Do you think HOF when you hear Steven Jackson, Ricky Watters, Fred Taylor, Corey Dillon, Warrick Dunn, and Tiki Barber? Other than Taylor, who has a decent HOF case, I consider these guys Hall of Very Good. And these 6 all had as good or better careers than Lewis. And they aren't making the HOF either.

Had Lewis not missed a full season and had he had better QB play at the end, he may have accumulated enough stats to overcome the inefficient play his last 5 years (Ala Bettis and Curtis Martin) to get into HOF.

Reactions: dduncan4163
He's 25th all-time in NFL rushing yards as well. Only 31 players have ever hit 10,000

Jerome Bettis only averaged 3.9 YPC

The only thing I think holds Lewis back a little is his TD number
Still had around 62 total, including receiving, iIrc. What holds him back, imo, was his legal trouble. Terrell Davis had more TDs and one more Super Bowl Ring, but JLew never had a QB like Elway, that's for sure. But Davis only has like 8,000 yards and a lower 2,000 yard season. JLew, also had the record for most rushing yards in one game and has 2 of the top 5, single game rushing yards, still, in the history of the NFL. No doubt, HOF, imo. Damn shame, he's not in, already

VN Store

Back