Jalin Hyatt set an NFL record already

If NFL eyes are impressed in Rookie Camp, then I'm impressed. Keep on ballin' Jalin!

But did y'all notice how insanely accurate those throws were? I mean, maybe a 3-inch difference between a completion and a defended ball!

When we hear about great college QBs not finding success in the League, it's usually "accuracy" cited as the problem. Those twitter vids demonstrate why.

Cant teach speed they say...but clearly you can coach it (if your name is Heupel)!

And good thing we have a squirrel just waiting to get loose. https://atozsports.com/nashville/is-squirrel-white-the-next-big-time-tennessee-vols-wide-receiver/

coffee-coffee-time.gif

Hill's time was in a game.

I actually always thought certain players just hit another gear when its in a big game or go time. That was my thought when they announced Jalin's time at the combine although super fast but some expected faster, just thought when its go time he's at his fastest. Its up to Daniel Jones to get it out there for him.

I actually always thought certain players just hit another gear when its in a big game or go time. That was my thought when they announced Jalin's time at the combine although super fast but some expected faster, just thought when its go time he's at his fastest. Its up to Daniel Jones to get it out there for him.

Most people rather expected a better 40 but the truth is some guys simply have better "long" speed. A 4.40 is still a very good time for that distance but doesn't necessarily represent where Jalin is at his best which seems to be once he's already into his stride.

Reactions: WillisWG
If NFL eyes are impressed in Rookie Camp, then I'm impressed. Keep on ballin' Jalin!

But did y'all notice how insanely accurate those throws were? I mean, maybe a 3-inch difference between a completion and a defended ball!

When we hear about great college QBs not finding success in the League, it's usually "accuracy" cited as the problem. Those twitter vids demonstrate why.
Daniel Jones was a good decision. You don’t have to be better than Mahomes to be a franchise QB.

VN Store

Back