Jalin Hyatt legendary play signed print

This is sweet, imo. One of the most memorable performances in my lifetime.

Buy here: 3rd Saturday in October - Signed

almost jumped on that. but didnt. really cool. think i'll pass for now.

wow, there WAS an away color (white with orange lettering), of hail mary, signed by Dobbs and Jennings. Sigh.

And a Tee signed 98 one as well. Some guys have all the luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadVol77
Oh, I’m getting one of these. That entire week you could feel it. It was palpable, there was that sense of “no way they are beating us” and you knew there had to be a stand out performance from someone, maybe two someone’s. Boy, did we ever get it. Best Tennessee game I’ve ever been to and I’ve been to a lot of the Big Ones. All of our young men showed up that day, made plays when it counted and the Hooker to Hyatt show was something to behold. Almost couldn’t process what I was seeing. Amazing.

Oh, I’m getting one of these. That entire week you could feel it. It was palpable, there was that sense of “no way they are beating us” and you knew there had to be a stand out performance from someone, maybe two someone’s. Boy, did we ever get it. Best Tennessee game I’ve ever been to and I’ve been to a lot of the Big Ones. All of our young men showed up that day, made plays when it counted and the Hooker to Hyatt show was something to behold. Almost couldn’t process what I was seeing. Amazing.

Yeah, it was magical.

almost jumped on that. but didnt. really cool. think i'll pass for now.

wow, there WAS an away color (white with orange lettering), of hail mary, signed by Dobbs and Jennings. Sigh.

And a Tee signed 98 one as well. Some guys have all the luck.
Yeah they have been doing this for a couple of years now. The only time I went out during the height of COVID was to attend the release party for the original prints, lol.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Those are cool. I saw similar ones at the Vol shop while at that game.

I think there was the 95 Bama game Manning to Kent, Martin to Price in the Fiesta Bowl, and Dobnail Boot.
was going to pop on the HH, Dobbs, or Tee. I can imagine these are sought after at that price point.

Have a framed pic from the Fiesta Bowl, want to have signed.

We knew Hyatt had potential, dropped balls in 21 turned out to be among the Elite in vols history in 22, my dad died on my bday in 2013, we beat bama on his bday

VN Store

Back