Jalin Hyatt #73 to Giants, Tilman #74 to Browns

Well it is a good thing that Jalin abandoned his team for the Orange Bowl. Otherwise, he may have been the 74th pick in the NFL draft instead of 73rd; which was the 10th wide receiver. Wow, VFL be damned,.... I am all about "show me the money" ..... What!?!?

Of course we didn't need him.

Well it is a good thing that Jalin abandoned his team for the Orange Bowl. Otherwise, he may have been the 74th pick in the NFL draft instead of 73rd; which was the 10th wide receiver. Wow, VFL be damned,.... I am all about "show me the money" ..... What!?!?

I know, right?! :(

As a Cowboys fan, I hate that Hyatt is a Giant. He should do well there though.

And love seeing Ced go right after to the Browns. If he wouldn't have gotten hurt he would have gone higher, but that gave Hyatt the opportunity to break out. Without Tillman injured, Hyatt doesn't get drafted at all.

Reactions: 67Vol

I hate it, but that has been normalized. I loved how Darnell Wright decided to play and became a top 10 pick.

Still yet, NFL teams don’t care about whether a player sits a bowl game or not, look at Anthony Richardson.

I hate it, but that has been normalized. I loved how Darnell Wright decided to play and became a top 10 pick.

Still yet, NFL teams don’t care about whether a player sits a bowl game or not, look at Anthony Richardson.

I guess my post got consolidated.

Seriously, I like Jalin and what he did for the team, but this sitting out; quitting, is not a good look for our youth.

I guess my post got consolidated.

Seriously, I like Jalin and what he did for the team, but this sitting out; quitting, is not a good look for our youth.
You don’t have millions on the line, either, Bud. Did I want him to torch Clemson? Absolutely. But he made the best decision for him and his family. He doesn’t owe you a thing. He didn’t quit. At this level, it’s a Business Decision. He gets hurt? He gets nothing. I’m going to bed.

And risk injuring himself and millions for a meaningless game? He made the right call.

Reactions: Vol Catdaddy

Good grief.

Both are steals.

Should have been drafted in the 2nd round.

Congrats!

Congrats to all the Vols who were drafted. Back in Jan, when Hyatt announced he was declaring for the draft, I said I thought it was a big mistake. I didn't believe he was NFL ready and the NIL $$$ he could have made by returning would have been much better than a a late draft pick and a rookie contract. I thought Tillman would go ahead of him. I was surprised that Hooker went as early as he did, because of his injury. I believe he was taken because of his high character, which outweighs the injury. I hope they all do well.

You don’t have millions on the line, either, Bud. Did I want him to torch Clemson? Absolutely. But he made the best decision for him and his family. He doesn’t owe you a thing. He didn’t quit. At this level, it’s a Business Decision. He gets hurt? He gets nothing. I’m going to bed.

He quit.

VN Store

Back