Jalen Wright 1000yd tracker...

999? Over under he doesn't get a snap in the second half?

Lol. I think its even money on whether he breaks a long one in the 2nd half. Its weird that the SEC network guys let Wright get to 1 yard away from 1000yds WITHOUT mentioning it at all. In fairness to them, theres been a barbrawl about to break out every snap for quite a while now.

I bet Mason brings it up in the 2nd half. He does a good job on the broadcasts IMO. Could probably explain better what "12 personnel" means for the casuals ( means 1 back, 2TEs) but his knowledge is appreciated. He would be a good defensive coordinator for any team in the SEC. He can coach defense. GO VOLS

Said on the radio he needs 5 yards.

Thanks for this. Website i used on mobile has him only needing 1 yard. The radio guys should have the official stats in nearly real time. This is why I made this thread...so we could work together bud. Wright deserves the praise and recognition, he will be in the NFL next season.

Thankfully we have 3 freshmen RBs including Seldon who will take Wrights place in the "3 headed monster" that is our running game. Great for the program and recruiting as well....showing proof that even with 3 backs sharing carries, if you're a RB at UT, you can still get 1000 and a good draft position. Progress.

I thought before the season he’d have a big year. He was on the cusp as a sophomore and put in the work to get that little bit better in the offseason. Easily one of the best backs of the last 20 years, and maybe the very best not named Alvin Kamara. Happy for him and will root for him whatever he decides to do going forward.

Way to go Jaylen! 1000 yards in the SEC along with talent in your own stable .... That my friend will get you far.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuckInAPen

VN Store

Back