Jalen Hurts

My boys down here across the line told me at the liars table Ole Jalen wouldn't to happy
he didn't get a chance earlier other night. If it wouldn't for him Georgia would have been playing Clemson. If you paid attention other night with about 6 or 7 minutes left Alabama quit which hadn't happened in a while. Maybe deep down ole Jalen might want some revenge and stay in the SEC. I'm hearing Florida.

My boys down here across the line told me at the liars table Ole Jalen wouldn't to happy
he didn't get a chance earlier other night. If it wouldn't for him Georgia would have been playing Clemson. If you paid attention other night with about 6 or 7 minutes left Alabama quit which hadn't happened in a while. Maybe deep down ole Jalen might want some revenge and stay in the SEC. I'm hearing Florida.

What revenge will he get? There isn't a college team he could be qb of that would beat Alabama.

I do think that Hurts could beat out Franks for that job.

Reactions: Remy
tenor.gif

And you're privied to the behind the scenes drama playing out within the drama locker room? Not asking for the sake of argument, I really want to know how you're so sure that posters point was ridicules.

There's drama in every locker room in the country. However, the idea that guys are so jealous of Tua that it affected their play is so obviously dumb that anyone with the slightest common sense would dismiss it.

There's drama in every locker room in the country. However, the idea that guys are so jealous of Tua that it affected their play is so obviously dumb that anyone with the slightest common sense would dismiss it.

Serious question. Do you think Hurts should have been the QB starting the second half of the championship game? I’ll be honest, I was pulling for Clemson and was concerned that Hurts would come in and rally the team. I’m interested in a Bammer point of view.

Being serious, why would Hurts want come to play behind such a horrendous offensive line like we have? Btw, I thought Fulmer was extolling his offensive line genius on this group? They must really suck. Not good!

So you're saying that you really don't know for certain and anyone else's opinion or speculation is just as apt as your own.

Serious question. Do you think Hurts should have been the QB starting the second half of the championship game? I’ll be honest, I was pulling for Clemson and was concerned that Hurts would come in and rally the team. I’m interested in a Bammer point of view.

No. People are naturally comparing the situation to last year. They aren't comparable.

He could be exactly what Tennessee needs. An extremely strong/hard nosed runner. With a questionable line that’s a huge luxury. Now...would we be exactly what hurts needs? Don’t know. Not sure what other schools in the sec ha e by way of depth. Hurts certainly knows a lot of our staff. The question would be does he believe he can come here and start.

VN Store

Back