Jalen Hurts

If I was Saban, I would be shaking a bit. Tua is a good as anybody, but he does seem a little fragile to me. I haven't seem a game that he didn't come up with some kind of ding somewhere. He has a standing reservation in the medical tent.

Tua's brother looks to be more physical, and just as damn talented

Tua's brother looks to be more physical, and just as damn talented
Bama most pay mom and pops pretty good.
If I was Tua brother I would want to go some place else and make my own name instead being known as Tua's brother.
If his brother had been gone a couple of years and he wanted to play there. I guess I could see that, but to have to come in and sit behind in college. Neeeh

If I was Tua brother I would want to go some place else and make my own name instead being known as Tua's brother.
If his brother had been gone a couple of years and he wanted to play there. I guess I could see that, but to have to come in and sit behind in college. Neeeh

Well Bama's footing the bill, so there is that.

7aa117f846f575db4d62edd40be805d0.jpg
tumblr_n47t81ZiPS1qe0upgo1_250.gif

I was thinking the same, but who else better to learn from than your brother? It would be so funny if he takes his spot though lol

The best thing Hurts could do, imo, is go to Florida. Hate to say it, but Mullen would work wonders with him, and I would consider them an immediate NC contender if he went there. Plus, it would only help him moving forward...

I was thinking the same, but who else better to learn from than your brother? It would be so funny if he takes his spot though lol
I would think sibling rivalry would make you want to beat your brother. It would be funny but I think daddy would tell him, nope you're not gonna out do your brother. He's going to the NFL drafted high and then you in a few years.
Sort of like people thought that the Williams sisters dad decided who would win their matches

My sources are telling me not good to great. Somewhere in between there. Probably leaning more to one side than the other. Can’t say who told me that but they are very close to the situation.

Reactions: OneVolNation

VN Store

Back