Jalen Hurd 'come at me' GIF

Wow, you got all that about me from a 9 word post? You should start a 900# mind reader line.

Nope. Much like everyone else on this forum, I got nothing from you aside from your obvious hurt feelings toward a kid who played his a$$ of on Saturday. But, by all means continue posting so you can continue to be bashed by Volnation.

Reactions: 3 people
I respect you Freak, but where was I bashing Hurd? I was responding to the silliness over the attention given the gif. In fact, i praised Hurds reaction & talent throughout this thread.

I really hate it when I work so hard at something. People ignore all the good and see the one thing that I messed up. That is an incredibly douchey thing to do. Your comments regarding Hurd's botched handoff was douchey. Keep standing by your comment. I hope that you don't teach your children to think and act like that.

I find it hilarious at the vaporlock over my post yet several have brought my son into it while doing so. The idiocy on here is amazing some times.

I find it hilarious at the vaporlock over my post yet several have brought my son into it while doing so. The idiocy on here is amazing some times.

You see that box at the top right of your screen with the X in it. Put your cursor on it and left click your mouse button.

Reactions: 1 person
I respect you Freak, but where was I bashing Hurd? I was responding to the silliness over the attention given the gif. In fact, i praised Hurds reaction & talent throughout this thread.
You posted the same comment in both threads about the topic. Your intent was clear

You posted the same comment in both threads about the topic. Your intent was clear

My intent was clear, in both threads, to point out how y'all were acting like 13 year old girls at a Beiber concert over a gif following ANOTHER loss. It is the sunshine pumper mafia on here who made it about bashing Hurd specifically, despite me making numerous positive statements about him in this thread. If you holier than thou types would actually read instead of going along for the ride, you might be more informed.

My intent was clear, in both threads, to point out how y'all were acting like 13 year old girls at a Beiber concert over a gif following ANOTHER loss. It is the sunshine pumper mafia on here who made it about bashing Hurd specifically, despite me making numerous positive statements about him in this thread. If you holier than thou types would actually read instead of going along for the ride, you might be more informed.

Yeah god forbid someone find something to enjoy and laugh about following a game. How you're getting paid well to keep everyone grounded and in their place.

Post it once and it can kinda be understood. Wake up in the morning and post it again you're simply looking for a reaction and fight.

Reactions: 6 people
Jeez people, back off the guy. His comment was short-sighted, but after reading this thread it's like a lynch mob in here.

I don't like or agree with his comment either, But attacking him and ESPECIALLY making comments about his kid are just going too far.

CA, you should stop too. They're going to keep at it as long as you keep responding.

Reactions: 2 people
No. It doesn't mean that at all. It means you're an a$$hole. You come on here for the sole purpose of bashing an 18 year old kid, much like people did last weak with Croom. There is simply no reason for it. We are all disappointed that we lost in Athens. But, if you can't see the positives and improvement in this team then you simply don't know football. I haven't seen a team fight this hard for 60 minutes on the field for a very long time. It doesn't matter how many points down they may be, these kids arePPp going to fight to the end. I love that attitude. That attitude plus the talent we are bringing in is what makes Tennessee a National Champion again within the next 4 years. Yep, I said it. If this team stays together and fights like they have been all season, CBJ wins a National Championship within the next 4 years.

I started a thread the other day about our 2016 Dline being the best in FBS...and predicted the Natty as well. It's coming brother and you are not alone. The fight in this team is contagious...they love CBJ...they fear nothing...NOTHING...and they would run thru a brick wall or die trying for UT and their teammates. WIth the talent coming in and the culture in place WE WILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP SOON. I for 1 am so excited i can't stand it.
I have a 13 year old son. He goes to 1 game with me every year and watches the others. He loves the VOLS but doesn't carry the PRIDE about them that i do. We have never won anything really in his life...all he has seen is disappointment for the most part. Soon he will come to know the UT that I grew up on. The painful gator losses of the Peyton era stole our shot at the ring...but it was all worth it in 98. We walked tall for the first time in my life were 2nd to NONE. I want my son to feel that. To understand why all his dads clothes are orange...along with just about anything else i get to pick the color of. To talk trash about UT to me is akin to trashtalking my mama...dang near fighting words. It's personal. It's deep. It's lifelong. He has seen me jump for joy and scream for every 3rd down til i lose my voice completely...and seen tears in my eyes when we were so very close to doing what seemed impossible.
CBJ is going to give us what we want, what we need. He is going to set us at the top of the east every year...and all we have to do is win the SEC champ game to get into the playoffs. He will return us to glory. I had some doubt at first but i am certain now...he is an amazing motivator and steward of our program. All you naysayers and negavols will look like fools when we return to dominance. It is coming very soon. SOON. GBO VFL HUBANegavols

No. I love train wrecks

SDV you kept me from amking a post earlier...i was gonna say since CA vol and OREGON VOL seem to be the 2 most negative dbags on this board there must be something about living on the pacific and it screwing up your love for UT...but you have always been a very cool guy and i know you blow that logic out of the water. You do seem to come home an awful lot to Tenn tho...maybe you wash the infection off while you're here ? i dunno LMAO GBO VFL HUBANegavols

SDV you kept me from amking a post earlier...i was gonna say since CA vol and OREGON VOL seem to be the 2 most negative dbags on this board there must be something about living on the pacific and it screwing up your love for UT...but you have always been a very cool guy and i know you blow that logic out of the water. You do seem to come home an awful lot to Tenn tho...maybe you wash the infection off while you're here ? i dunno LMAO GBO VFL HUBANegavols

Haha. Thanks. We're not all fruits and nuts out here. I bleed orange every single day, even if I'm 2500 miles away

Yeah god forbid someone find something to enjoy and laugh about following a game. How you're getting paid well to keep everyone grounded and in their place.

Post it once and it can kinda be understood. Wake up in the morning and post it again you're simply looking for a reaction and fight.

My opinion didn't change over night, but I get your point on letting everyone have some fun without me making a snide comment. Fair enough.

I'd prefer that if he's gonna do that, that he at least not fumble the ball in the endzone for the other team to fall on for a td.

Edit:

I do like the fire that the kid has, I just simply want him to cover the basic function of his position if he's gonna do that stuff.

Last edited:
Did your body ache after the game. your ankles and knees wrapped and the muscles cramped? Did you sweat from the efforts you put forth in the game, bleed from the impacts to your body?

You lost nothing, you participated not, you are merely a spectator. "I am tires of losing" reflects your life story, not the game on Saturday.

That ribbon you refer to might also apply to those that want glory from the efforts of others without effort from themselves.
I thought his comment was crap as well but without the fans in the stands the sport wouldn't matter. If it weren't for the complaining Dools would still be roaming the sidelines.

Lets leave peoples families out of this. Thats more below the belt than the comment he made.

Cheers... in a thread about an unrelated gif, he made a point to post the same backhanded comment he has in other thread(s) as has been pointed out - a comment about a freshmen with over 100 yds rushing by the third quarter, while running behind a young O line.

Perhaps the comment was out of line because I referenced his son.

Of course, if I were going about this response the way that CA Vol has his, I'd say that I was merely pointing out my concern for the boy's self esteem given that his dad seems to have a proclivity for overlooking the overwhelmingly positive in order to harp on the negative.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back