Jalen Harrell ( Miami Transfer DB )

Offense and defense are different. And against the only real defense we faced our offense of lesser talent looked like just that.

Or was that not what you meant....🤔
You just reached a new level of prevarication even for this board. So neither Bama nor LSU has a “real” defense? Some people will type anything.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
You just reached a new level of prevarication even for this board. So neither Bama nor LSU has a “real” defense? Some people will type anything.
Not compared to Georgia, no, they do not. And the results showed on the field. I thought Alabama and Georgia were close to the same level. Athletically speaking. But they weren't. And the whole world knows it. Sorry you wish to pretend otherwise.....🤷🏾‍♂

Not compared to Georgia, no, they do not. And the results showed on the field. I thought Alabama and Georgia were close to the same level. Athletically speaking. But they weren't. And the whole world knows it. Sorry you wish to pretend otherwise.....🤷🏾‍♂
Do you realize how foolish you sound trying to argue that there’s only one real defense in the country? Bama has given up a total of 348 more yards this year than UGA and is only ranked ten spots lower in total defense. So the assertion that UGA is in a league by themselves is not supported by the facts. We played Bama at home; you do realize there’s a difference between home and away?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
For the record, this is one of the most ridiculously stupid, idiotic, moronic, and downright ignorant posts that I've ever seen typed on this site.
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than it is to open it and prove it. Your comment is irrelevant. Offer suggestions to improve this team or get off this site.

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than it is to open it and prove it. Your comment is irrelevant. Offer suggestions to improve this team or get off this site.

Let me get this straight. You honestly think that ballfaced lying to incoming highly rated recruits, signing them to play for Tennessee under false pretenses, revealing that you're FOS to those recruits and the world, and having those same recruits leave is some magic fix??

Yeah, that's DEFINITELY going to work and improve this team........if you're a complete moron. I'm irrelevant?? Pull your head out of your ***.

No need to apologize for your UGA dogs

VN Store

Back