Jalen ButtHurts not happy with QB competition anymore. (would Tennessee be interested?)

You know inspector gadget better than me. I'll take your word for it. And if you're going to watch the empire fall you're going to need more than a week off. And..................................................................................

giphy.gif
No I dont, You're on land. Bammers know two things: rawl tied, less teeth gets the ladies.

Just purely out of curiosity, why do we even have a Bama fan scouring through our forums? Not being ill, since you seem to be able to hold a civil debate and I respect that but like.....why? worried about something or are your forums just that boring?

You know inspector gadget better than me. I'll take your word for it. And if you're going to watch the empire fall you're going to need more than a week off. And..................................................................................

giphy.gif

Hurts father was the one that put it out there after the spring that if Jalen did not get the nod over Tua he would be going somewhere else. Saban just echoed what the father told the press. I actually think Saban tried to stay out of it.

I do too. He's very loyal to his players and has been very transparent about the QB competition. Today's headline might as well be, "How to lose the QB job on the first day of fall camp."

Just purely out of curiosity, why do we even have a Bama fan scouring through our forums? Not being ill, since you seem to be able to hold a civil debate and I respect that but like.....why? worried about something or are your forums just that boring?
He cant afford a paid site and bammers dont have a freak like we do capable of mastering this thing we call the world wide web and creating a bama nation.

After the MASSIVE uproar and borderline anarchy (I'm mildly exaggerating btw) when Bama lost to Clemson;there were calls for jobs btw..lol,I tend to believe the "Tide Nation" would go bat &@^# crazy if they ever had more than a 2 loss season. So I'm inclined to believe they are more off hinge that people claim us to be.

Maybe I went over the top with the Butthurts thing....whatever, my bad. :cool:

Jalen Frustrated

Cliff notes:
Basically ole boy is upset about how everyone is handling the Tua/Hurts debate after Tua came in during the National Championship.

Things haven't blown over and Bama coaches don't give a crap about his feelings which apparently really upsets him since he brings it up multiple times in the article.

Hurts was upset enough that he blasted them to the media when Bama let them interview him today.

Humor me briefly....... IF he were to transfer,which is starting to slowly look more and more likely....What are the odds Pruitt tries to grab him next season despite us having a fairly crowded roster? Would we even want him? Ladies and Gentlemen, your thoughts?

PS. I realize this may belong in Around the NCAA instead but seeing as how I'm genuinely curious at a recruitment level I posted it here. My apologies if it has to be moved.

I say more is going on with this than what we expect. Saban is not one to come out and spill the beans and tell the world what bad that Hurts may have done

He's too good to ride the pine. Maybe he was carrying it so well that the coaches thought it wasn't an issue. He should have talked to his coaches if it was such a big thing (and it is). Maybe he did talk to them. I wish I had his problems.

Kid can't handle not being the star. His feelings are hurt. Wait a week and Jamile Hill will interview him and he will tell the world how Bama coaching staff is racist
In his mind, there can be no other reason for him to lose his starting job
Wait one week

I personally think it's all these forthcoming "Bama" oriented football threads that run over here like the black plague, like this one. Bama nation thought it would be cool if we sent a resident authority on the Crimson subjects, you know, just for counterpoint.

I personally think it's all these forthcoming "Bama" oriented football threads that run over here like the black plague, like this one. Bama nation thought it would be cool if we sent a resident authority on the Crimson subjects, you know, just for counterpoint.
When is this resident authority getting here? Sounds fun.

😬

I mean it was worthy enough to be posted on an SEC based news website as well as ESPN by the way so it's a national thing going around at this point so are you really that surprised I posted it? I highly doubt it's basis is solely on just UT's forums alone though I'm sorry you're concerned to the degree about JUST us that you feel the need to come only to our neck of the woods to chime in with your authority on the subject ..also it stands to reason you were already surfing through our forums prior to finding said article unless my post was just THAT popular that you heard about it through other means in which case I feel honored friend. I can assure you and you can do your due diligence, as I'm sure you already have, that we focus on a lot of comings and going of many other SEC teams as well seeing as how it's pre season and the Tua/Jalen issue has become a nation wide thing. I'm not going to rage and throw redneck bama meme's at you like most. I just meant that it's very very uncommon for the "enemy" to pop in with their 2 cents. Do UT fans do the same to your forums? If so I'd be curious to see what they say

Kid can't handle not being the star. His feelings are hurt. Wait a week and Jamile Hill will interview him and he will tell the world how Bama coaching staff is racist
In his mind, there can be no other reason for him to lose his starting job
Wait one week
What? What makes you think he will say that? Has he said something like that before?

Reactions: VolNExile
What? What makes you think he will say that? Has he said something like that before?

Victim mentality. Many talented guys who are starters from elementary school up to college or NFL have a hard time not winning at their position
Vince Young did the extreme when fans booed him. He grabbed a gun and drove off,to a quiet place to think. Of course, everyone assumed the worse.
It doesn't appear that Hurts is reacting very well to this situation. Typically young people do not accept responsibility, so it must be someone else's fault.
Blaming it on the coaching staff is the most convenient thing to do

VN Store

Back