Jake Fromm Sings Rocky Top

Arguably the second most rich recruiting hotbed in America, too.

It’s been almost 40 years. In that time they have what, three SECC?

only part that is arguable is that it's THE recruiting hotbed in America. Florida is 2ND I thought, then California and Texas, but I thought CA and TX was a numbers issue and those states are geographically huge.

He seems dumb in interviews. I know he isn't, still he just repeats himself like a moron. I remember when we took the lead back in the all-time series over them in the early 90's and then built a 6 or 7 game lead, can't believe we barfed that back up.

only part that is arguable is that it's THE recruiting hotbed in America. Florida is 2ND I thought, then California and Texas, but I thought CA and TX was a numbers issue and those states are geographically huge.

Those states imo
Are
1a.1b.1c.1d in terms of talent.

UGA should be as good as they are, no doubt.

Reactions: jonnon111
So much arrogance for so little hardware.

Arguably the second most rich recruiting hotbed in America, too.

It’s been almost 40 years. In that time they have what, three SECC?

In the last 40 years they have 6 SEC Championships. If they win it this year they will have more than us all-time also as we are currently tied. We are also now only 15 games ahead of them in all-time wins. We better get better fast or they will be passing us by the next time they visit Neyland at their current rate.

F$&k boy quarterback in a f$&k boy offense.

He’s in for a rude awakening soon.
From Bama, not from y'alls sorry @$$'s. Jake Fromm ain't no Bo Nix, and UGA's offensive line ain't ours or Auburn's. Anyway, y'all are in for a rude awakening sooner than that, about 7 p.m. central next Saturday.

VN Store

Back