Jake Fromm 2.0

Just watched Georgia commit QB Brock Vandergriff's game and I kept getting flashbacks of Jake Fromm. With pressure he was erratic and inaccurate. Just an observation with my orange colored glasses. Anybody else watch the game? What were your observations?
I hope so, 3 straight division titles, 1 SEC title, 2 sugar bowls, 1 win, 1 Rose bowl, 1 win, 1 NC game......hope he lives up to that..,,

Just watched Georgia commit QB Brock Vandergriff's game and I kept getting flashbacks of Jake Fromm. With pressure he was erratic and inaccurate. Just an observation with my orange colored glasses. Anybody else watch the game? What were your observations?
Was not impressed at all. 3 INTs. One to lose the game. Any pressure he fell apart.

I hope so, 3 straight division titles, 1 SEC title, 2 sugar bowls, 1 win, 1 Rose bowl, 1 win, 1 NC game......hope he lives up to that..,,

Since 1980, let's look at your geographic rivals

GEORGIA TECH has a Natty
FSU has a natty
UF has a natty
UT has a natty
Clemson has a natty
Auburn has a natty
Bama has a natty
GA Southern has a natty

Stop pretending that it wasn’t Nick Chubb and Co. in the backfield and O line that were really winning those games along with a championship defense. Fromm was a game manager with a terrible case of hair loss by his junior year.

VN Store

Back