Jaiden McCoy

My statement was true. The "rule" is five years to play four. Every student athlete is guaranteed that. Anything other than that is the "exception," not the rule. There are always special circumstances, but there is no guarantee that the NCAA will accommodate anyone. And they are very inconsistent with their policy. Jackie Gemelos was given a waiver after repeatedly tearing her ACL. Good for her, but most requests for a sixth year have been denied.

The "rule" for student athletes who transfer is to sit out two semesters while enrolled full time at the new school. But as we saw with Jessica Shepard and AEH, the NCAA will make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. However, most requests for immediate eligibility are denied by the NCAA. Just ask Cooper.
Lou Brown just got a sixth year

Another link to a McCoy game story from March. I'm only posting it because of the accompanying photo. While it's a still photo and so, obviously, can't show the full truth of the moment, it gives me hope that Jaiden is going to be a player that doesn't necessarily HAVE to rebound the ball and bring it down before going back up for the stick-back. My hope is that what happened immediately after this photo was snapped was that she made contact at the top of her leap and put it back up with one hand.

Wouldn't that be super?

NWF State women advance to Region 8 semis

Reactions: Ladyvol777
I really don't care what people mark up their body with. I'm not concerned with whether they cover them now. It's whether they cover them 20-30 years down the road.

Reactions: sisaq
Ladies and gentlemen, after the clown show we have seen around here for the past several seasons, whether a person has a tattoo or two too many, should make no difference to us.

Let's just play ball, and get on with it....

Another link to a McCoy game story from March. I'm only posting it because of the accompanying photo. While it's a still photo and so, obviously, can't show the full truth of the moment, it gives me hope that Jaiden is going to be a player that doesn't necessarily HAVE to rebound the ball and bring it down before going back up for the stick-back. My hope is that what happened immediately after this photo was snapped was that she made contact at the top of her leap and put it back up with one hand.

Wouldn't that be super?

NWF State women advance to Region 8 semis
Jaiden scored 18 points, with 5 rebounds in that game, that’s nice.

Yay! I’m so glad that we got a new recruit. Keep up the great job KJH! I’m so glad to be a Lady Vol Fan!

This was a smart move..... Considering we lost MiMi , and KK has not proven to be consistent or dependable either! And you throw in two Freshmen recruits.... Our inside game was going to be suspect at the least.

NOW :
Harris ———Senior
KK ————- Junior
McCoy ———Junior
Key ————- Fr
Saunders——-Fr

KJH just helped our inside game to at least become plausible by comity! I did not mention Brown or Rae as I consider them more of a small forward and not a BIG to help much inside . JMO

Reactions: dtnvol and lvocd
This was a smart move..... Considering we lost MiMi , and KK has not proven to be consistent or dependable either! And you throw in two Freshmen recruits.... Our inside game was going to be suspect at the least.

NOW :
Harris ———Senior
KK ————- Junior
McCoy ———Junior
Key ————- Fr
Saunders——-Fr

KJH just helped our inside game to at least become plausible by comity! I did not mention Brown or Rae as I consider them more of a small forward and not a BIG to help much inside . JMO

Agreed. I think this is the perfect pickup for this coming season.

And I have to say, in that locker-room photo of McCoy it’s a relief to see that she’s solidly and evenly proportioned, which bodes well for the future outcome of the work she’ll be putting in with a strength and conditioning coach. In fact, she may have the best proportioned physique of any post we’ve had in years. I have a feeling she’s going to be extremely strong, and if she has a soft touch too, then WATCH OUT!

Jaiden getting the training from a top-notch strength coach is going to be a real eye opener for her, and a major factor in the level of confidence she takesthe floor with.

Reactions: dtnvol
kirk douglas is 102 :p
Kirk Douglas' grandson. Cameron Douglas

cameron-douglas-son-of-michael-douglas-shows-off-tattoo-tributes-1.jpg

And I have to say, in that locker-room photo of McCoy it’s a relief to see that she’s solidly and evenly proportioned, which bodes well for the future outcome of the work she’ll be putting in with a strength and conditioning coach. In fact, she may have the best proportioned physique of any post we’ve had in years. I have a feeling she’s going to be extremely strong, and if she has a soft touch too, then WATCH OUT!

Jaiden getting the training from a top-notch strength coach is going to be a real eye opener for her, and a major factor in the level of confidence she takesthe floor with.
Juco coach: Jaiden McCoy coachable, hard worker

Do we know who S & C coach is? I'm not seeing that position listed under staff on UT Sports site.

VN Store

Back