Jaiden McCoy

It's looks like she has 3 years left...Good height at 6'3"..
She is a red shirt sophomore.

Let's all hope she is very good.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
9227758.jpg

I like her!
What's Kellie's policy about tattoos? Will she have to wear sleeves?

I know this is (another) polarizing issue but I hope KJH relaxes that policy. Tats are so mainstream now. This policy is very 1980's in its ethos. Why tats and not hair braid extensions? Tats just ain't for sailors and bikers anymore.

I know this is (another) polarizing issue but I hope KJH relaxes that policy. Tats are so mainstream now. This policy is very 1980's in its ethos. Why tats and not hair braid extensions? Tats just ain't for sailors and bikers anymore.
She has tats. So what, eh? Some of the finest young ladies I know have tattoos. If she also rolls her short's legs up some of the old farts on here will have a nervous breakdown lol .

She has tats. So what, eh? Some of the finest young ladies I know have tattoos. If she also rolls her short's legs up some of the old farts on here will have a nervous breakdown lol .

teams should give the players several options on the length of their shorts and the uniforms would look sharper and more uniform --- never liked the baggy shorts, myself, but let the player choose

VN Store

Back