Jada Harrison

Scouted her team when she was in 8th grade because there was a chance we would meet them in the State Championship. I left the game and called my assistant coach and told him "that team has a player that will get to pick anywhere she wants to play in college, everyone will offer her!" We didn't get to the championship hand but I went back to watch the championship. She dominated that game too. She is a stud.

This is already in the recruiting thread. Why does she need a thread of her own?

Sounds like a nice player.

Last edited:
This is already in the recruiting thread. Why does she need a thread of her own?

200.gif

Sounds like a nice player.
It’s becoming more apparent Lacey wasn’t getting the job done . She was more concerned about weddings and mimosas then recruiting to the Lady Vols standards . I say this with some sarcasm, but if anyone saw her social media, you know what I mean.Jada hadn’t been offered. She’s an amazing player already and will continue to get better. Coach Sam is already changing recruiting , and adding Coach Joy is moving that needle even more . Big things are coming .

It’s becoming more apparent Lacey wasn’t getting the job done . She was more concerned about weddings and mimosas then recruiting to the Lady Vols standards . I say this with some sarcasm, but if anyone saw her social media, you know what I mean.Jada hadn’t been offered. She’s an amazing player already and will continue to get better. Coach Sam is already changing recruiting , and adding Coach Joy is moving that needle even more . Big things are coming .

So she's a 2023. Are they done for 2022?

Reactions: stlvolsfan

VN Store

Back