Jacques Smith Update

ooltewahvol

I saw him yesterday he was picking up his sister from track practice and he is up to 240 now and looks considerably bigger especially in the chest. We talked briefly because I had to leave but he said Bray looks alot thicker in the chest and he said workouts are ridiculously hard but he said he loves it and corey miller has gained some weight as well.

Also briefly i would appreciate some prayers for I am having ankle surgery next thursday and will be out till the beginning of June.

Sounds good, thanks for the update! Good luck with the surgery and prayers are with you!

Good luck brother,

Thanks for the update, can't wait to see some of these guys suit up next fall!

thanks for the update ooltewah. glad to hear these kids are bulking up. ill add a prayer for you during your surgery. dont try to rush your rehab.

Great updates...glad to hear that Smith and Miller are bulking up, they will be studs in a couple of years...same for Tyler Bray

Hope the surgery goes well...prayers sent

I saw him yesterday he was picking up his sister from track practice and he is up to 240 now and looks considerably bigger especially in the chest. We talked briefly because I had to leave but he said Bray looks alot thicker in the chest and he said workouts are ridiculously hard but he said he loves it and corey miller has gained some weight as well.

Also briefly i would appreciate some prayers for I am having ankle surgery next thursday and will be out till the beginning of June.

Must be eating all that good food at Countryside Restaurant there in Ooltewah to get up to 240lb. :) Good luck with your surgery-prayers with you!!! :good!:

Will remember you in prayers ooltewavol. Thanks for the updates and work hard in your rehab.

Also one more quick note. Jacques will be a DE unless after a year or two at it he just cant do then he will be moved to LB but for now he is a DE.

And thank yall for the support. Anything I learn about practices or just fun stories from Jac I'm more than happy to share here. He has some wild stories about the strength coach who seems to be a Bad A but a fun guy energetic guy

I remember eating in the cafeteria at Tech. Those football players used to eat like kings. Steak , steak and more steak and that was at TTU. So I imagine Vols probably get filet mignon every night. Membership has his previledges I guess. Eat well fellas and turn into monsters

VN Store

Back