Jackson Leath Return

Volunteer08

Anyone have updates on this? Also, where do you see him fitting in when he comes back?

Have not heard. Hamstring is hard to come back from especially as a pitcher. It may be a while. I would think that with it being his drive leg, I believe, it may be very hard to heal without just doing nothing and then he will have to build his arm back up. I would think when he is ready it will be an inning or two on a weekday then slowly work back. He would be Saturday or Sunday starter and Blade the other when he comes back fully, if that happens this year. I sure hope so for him and us.

Have not heard. Hamstring is hard to come back from especially as a pitcher. It may be a while. I would think that with it being his drive leg, I believe, it may be very hard to heal without just doing nothing and then he will have to build his arm back up. I would think when he is ready it will be an inning or two on a weekday then slowly work back. He would be Saturday or Sunday starter and Blade the other when he comes back fully, if that happens this year. I sure hope so for him and us.

His drive leg? 6 week minimum, I would think. Hopefully, he can do something in the weight room to keep his arm strong. After that, put him in the bullpen. It is depending on how badly he tweeked it.

C’mon preacherman, you’ve got friends in higher places, help a brotha out and use your connections to get this kid healed!😎
GBO!!

Isn't he projected to go high in the upcoming draft?

I hope he gets healthy quickly.

Reactions: StarRaider
Reactions: NO SIR EEE

VN Store

Back