Jackson Lampley is "IN" for "One Last Ride"

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
GEPgRbiWMAAnLSh

Is it really necessary for players like Lampley and Davis to make these grand announcements about their return? I can’t help but think these announcements are a microcosm of their generation…what some might refer to as the by product of a lifetime of participation trophies and things of that nature

Is it really necessary for players like Lampley and Davis to make these grand announcements about their return? I can’t help but think these announcements are a microcosm of their generation…what some might refer to as the by product of a lifetime of participation trophies and things of that nature
Really. If they aren’t the big stars, let them have their moment. Just be happy he is a VFL and not demanding another $50.

Judging by the graphic, I’m thinking maybe UT asked them too. And whether we approve of their performances or not, their return adds needed depth to the offensive line.

Yep, two guys thankful for their opportunities to be VOLS, one second generation, getting their shot at sharing their love for the program is pretty important. Bet CJH is more than good with it. Way more necessary than having Stephen A Smith like snarky analysis on their efforts.

Yeah, how dare he share his excitement at playing another year for a school and a program he loves. We dont want that kind of loyalty and enthusiasm out of our players, no sir

This might be… Single handedly the worst take I’ve seen in about 6 months+.. the man posts on his personal Twitter and that’s a “grand announcement.”

That’s like me posting a picture with my family on Instagram and you saying “this man and his family are attention hungry.”

You sound bitter.. and a little sad. I’ll pray for you scout.

I think our guys get nicked on extra points because they overlap legs to seal off lanes . All it takes is for your mate beside to lose his balance and fall on your knee...
Lol no. It's all an act to give our defense an extra few minutes of rest. If you notice, these "injuries" happen when either A.) our offense scores very quickly or B.) Our defense scores on a turnover. In a lot of cases, Lampley is the designated "laydown lineman" in those situations.

VN Store

Back