Jack Bauer May Be Back

Not bad.

We are still being introduced to the bad guys. Jack has been a man of fewer words than usual tonight.

No love for 24? What's up with that?

I thought it was pretty good. Fairly typical 24. I kind of like the drone angle. Not sure how I feel about the ghetto CTU that Jack has cobbled together. Interesting though. Jack is starting to show some age.

I didn't watch the old ones so I can't compare it but it was good enough to make me keep watching.

Great way to bring him back. I like Chloe and her character. But not the actress. She was and still is the worst actress on that show.

I'll probably keep watching but it didn't hook me like previous seasons. Maybe it's because I know the format already or something. Wife watched with me and it sucked that I had to explain the backstory to her at the very beginning

I liked it enough. Some of it was a bit "meh" to me, like the pretty cliched parts of the set up. The disgraced agent being transferred, who also happens to be the smartest one and only one that figured out what was really going on. And the boss that won't listen and it blows up (literally) in his face.

I'm also a tad bit "meh" about the fact that Heller is President. He seems a bit old to have been a popular choice for President considering William Devane turns 75 this year, and it's another 24 convenience on who the President is (Wayne Palmer anyone)?

But I liked Jack and Chloe's reunion, because it didn't get nostalgic or mushy, it was right back to awkward and serious.

I'll probably keep watching but it didn't hook me like previous seasons. Maybe it's because I know the format already or something. Wife watched with me and it sucked that I had to explain the backstory to her at the very beginning

I found these two videos to be somewhat helpful as a backstory refresher course:

24: 'The Story So Far' (1/2) - CATCH UP Before Live Another Day! - YouTube

24: 'The Story So Far' (2/2) - CATCH UP Before Live Another Day! - YouTube

It's two parts, and seems somewhat discombobulated, but it did remind me of a lot that I had forgotten.

:hi:

Another good episode tonight.

Can't believe that the mother had her daughters finger chopped off like that. :crazy:

I wonder if Chloe did not get into the system or her boss did to make it look like it happened. I'm not sure, but if they didÂ…..oooh boy!

Did they really just kill the president? Jeez.

Well, technically he killed himself. To answer your question though, yes, I'm fairly sure he's dead. They foreshadowed his death when they told us he had Alzheimers.

Anybody know how the ratings are going? I got so hooked on this show I went into a funk when they canned it before. There was no Blacklist back then though.

Looks like the ultimate fake out at Wembley Stadium occurred. Nice landings by mom and son out of that 5th floor window.

Question: Is Chloe really the gal pal of the Julian Assange type character? Or is she doing her own Bauer imitation?

Looks like the ultimate fake out at Wembley Stadium occurred. Nice landings by mom and son out of that 5th floor window.

Question: Is Chloe really the gal pal of the Julian Assange type character? Or is she doing her own Bauer imitation?

What Jacks did with momma was as good of a move as Jack has ever pulled off. Classic episode!!!

What Jacks did with momma was as good of a move as Jack has ever pulled off. Classic episode!!!

I agree. Loved it. Said to myself, did he really just do that? Replayed it to watch again it was so cool. Take that you POS. lol.

This Russian revenge angle is coming up again. Wonder if that is how they leave it at the end of the season. Hope the show makes it for another good run.

Reactions: 1 person

I agree. Loved it. Said to myself, did he really just do that? Replayed it to watch again it was so cool. Take that you POS. lol.

This Russian revenge angle is coming up again. Wonder if that is how they leave it at the end of the season. Hope the show makes it for another good run.

Throw Momma off the Fifth Floor. Coming Summer 2014,lol.

OMG! That was epic! There I was thinking he should shoot that crazy bltch to save us all time and money and then he turns around and throws her out the damn window handcuffed. That was hysterical!! Me and my friends watching the show all busted out laughing!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exou_TvAJM8[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
The first 45 minutes of last night's show was okay, but the last 15 minutes were great!

Things are going to get very interesting over the last two episodes.

The first 45 minutes of last night's show was okay, but the last 15 minutes were great!

Things are going to get very interesting over the last two episodes.

Clearly that dude is trying to start a war between China and the US but honestly as a nuclear submarine captain wouldn't you verify insanely random orders like that before you actually carry them out?

Clearly that dude is trying to start a war between China and the US but honestly as a nuclear submarine captain wouldn't you verify insanely random orders like that before you actually carry them out?

There are more safety protocols employed than what they showed, before firing a torpedo during peace time.

Yeah, that all happened just a little fast. Now they have to wrap it up in two episodes.

VN Store

Back