Jabari McGhee to WKU

This is volnation, pal. Not Hilltoppernation, big guy. You keep this up and I'm calling in the big guns...AKA orangeballs, trust me, you don't want none of this, Dewey cox

Ok big guy. I've been on the forum a hell of a lot longer than you; don't think I need any direction from you.

So what happes when Jabari goes yo WKU, plays about 5 min a game and has 4 fouls and 4 bricked free throws? And the coach tells him to work on his game or lack there of? Is auntiedee going to make a thread on their forum about transferring again? I dont understand why the few of you kiss their butts with your tongue out. Seriously go find another forum.

Maybe you need to regroup and get your facts right! All of them...your only ignorant on VN because you hide behind a USERNAME!

Reactions: 2 people
So what happes when Jabari goes yo WKU, plays about 5 min a game and has 4 fouls and 4 bricked free throws? And the coach tells him to work on his game or lack there of? Is auntiedee going to make a thread on their forum about transferring again? I dont understand why the few of you kiss their butts with your tongue out. Seriously go find another forum.

Not to mention, you must be upset because you were a former athelete and you're not getting a paycheck because you were not good enough!Thats why you spend your time pissing on the Vols Bball team? I read your posts and you were the most negative person towards the bball team and JB! Yeah, you say we (family) want a paycheck!lol!!! We dont need it! We all get paychecks.
So, why waste your miserable time on VN? Your educated but the the lack of common sense is obvious...YOU DONT LIKE SOMETHING, MOVE THE "F" ON! That includes this thread...
LOL...

Last edited:
Ok big guy. I've been on the forum a hell of a lot longer than you; don't think I need any direction from you.

How about headed over to a Western Kentucky forum and hanging out over there, little guy? Since when does the amount of time you've been here mean anything, pal?

Sweet agenda though, while we're at it... You've ruined your credibility on here by stating that vol basketball fans would give our left nut to have the history of WKU's program. Personally, I wouldn't give up a pimple on my ass to have the tradition of a mid major with only 2 guys in the NBA, who's lone sacred final four appearance from the Middle Ages was vacated due to cheating.

Done with you, pal. Reply if you must, but you're no longer worth my time, fella. Later.

Reactions: 1 person
Not to mention, you must be upset because you were a former athelete and you're not getting a paycheck because you were not good enough!Thats why you spend your time pissing on the Vols Bball team? I read your posts and you were the most negative person towards the bball team and JB! Yeah, you say we (family) want a paycheck!lol!!! We dont need it! We all get paychecks.
So, why waste your miserable time on VN? Your educated but the the lack of common sense is obvious...YOU DONT LIKE SOMETHING, MOVE THE "F" ON! That includes this thread...
LOL...

I thought you said....never mind. Lol

The damn fool didn't say we Want a paycheck did he? OMG. We all should want a paycheck instead of a handout. Everyone in this family works a professional job in Their respective field. We ain't rich but we ain't suffering either. We are financially stable.

Jabari is the one who needs a paycheck 'cause he is a big spender without a job. But ohhh hold the phone. He gets paid twice per month. Can you say D-1 SCHOLARSHIP? Lol

Last edited:
original

How about headed over to a Western Kentucky forum and hanging out over there, little guy? Since when does the amount of time you've been here mean anything, pal?

Sweet agenda though, while we're at it... You've ruined your credibility on here by stating that vol basketball fans would give our left nut to have the history of WKU's program. Personally, I wouldn't give up a pimple on my ass to have the tradition of a mid major with only 2 guys in the NBA, who's lone sacred final four appearance from the Middle Ages was vacated due to cheating.

Done with you, pal. Reply if you must, but you're no longer worth my time, fella. Later.

Sweet agenda? I have a degree from both schools, little guy.

And how many do we have in the NBA? 4? Major difference I can see.

As stated before, I'll take the ranking of a collegiate basketball magazine over your biased opinion, fella.

Sorry, but charter members of the Ohio Valley Conference, Sunbelt, and the current shell of C-USA aren't worthy of serious consideration as being included as college basketball's power teams. Just about every member of the current P5 would be just as successful as any team that's dominated those conferences.

Reactions: 1 person
WKU is a fine program. They have a nice history and tradition while competing in mid-major conferences. They used an illegal player in their most successful NCAAT run and had to vacate all of it. They've done well with KY and Indiana's leftovers. Lately though, Butler has edged ahead with that formula. Belmont too probably.

No, the funny thing is that you think you have a rock solid point lol.

50 in 50 rankings: No. 29 Notre Dame - Men's College Basketball Blog- ESPN

All-Time Top 100 Programs | College Hoopedia

Top 100 College Basketball Programs of All Time - NCAA Basketball - Basketball - The W message board

Remember, I said "history". UT's basketball prowess spans the Bernie and Ernie era and BP's tenure. I didn't say who pays more, who has better facilities etc. I said has a deeper history and tradition. The outside basketball world agrees.

WKU is a fine program. They have a nice history and tradition while competing in mid-major conferences. They used an illegal player in their most successful NCAAT run and had to vacate all of it. They've done well with KY and Indiana's leftovers. Lately though, Butler has edged ahead with that formula. Belmont too probably.

There wasn't really such thing as mid-major conferences back then. You played a localized, regional schedule for the most part. Let's diminish Neyland's career cause he managed to play Sewanne, Centre, Maryville and Carson Newman in one year.

There wasn't really such thing as mid-major conferences back then. You played a localized, regional schedule for the most part. Let's diminish Neyland's career cause he managed to play Sewanne, Centre, Maryville and Carson Newman in one year.

Even if you take Neyland away we still had Fulmer who took us to 5 SEC title games, won a natty and produced 17 first team All Americans.

So yeah, where is WKU Basketball's Fulmer?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back