J.P. Prince

johnnybravo

Is he going to be able to play Thursday? He had a pretty bad ankle twist at the end of the MTSU game.

I was just about to start the same thread. Is no news good news???
I would think so. Definitely hope so, he's much improved and a vital part of our team.

theres a blurb on govlsxtra saying that he thinks he will be ready to play against sienna. he got some sort of treatment but they arent sure yet as to if he will be ready or not. as i stated though he thinks he will be ready, so lets hope so.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

theres a blurb on govlsxtra saying that he thinks he will be ready to play against sienna. he got some sort of treatment but they arent sure yet as to if he will be ready or not. as i stated though he thinks he will be ready, so lets hope so.

Good to hear. I looked around earlier and couldn't find any updates. He can really provide a spark on offense sometimes when needed. But he's gonna need to play D against these teams, as well.

yea were defenitely gonna need him, our depth is defentitely a strength and without him we defenitely lose a bit. Im interested to see if he starts again or woolridge does. HIS play seemed to be the same but the TEAM didnt seem to play as good with him starting as they do when he comes off the bench.

yea he really does, i didnt think he was gonna be ready for the opener after the shoulder surgey but he was. Sae for tatum he healed quick after the knee surgery about a month and a half ago. We must have a real good medical staff, lets hope JP heals REAL quick.

well they don't play till thursday, so hopefully he's getting treatment and following the trainers orders. he'll probably be ready to go.

at practicing, or PRACTICING? was the practice open to the public tonight? if not how do you know he practiced?

He was at practice tonight :)

JP hasnt practiced since the MTSU game so im not really sure were you are getting your info. My source is Bruce Pearl, he said at his press conference that he is cautiously optimistic about JP playing thursday. He said "he didnt practice yesterday and didnt practice today...and may not be able to play Thursday". Lets hope he can get back to full strength.

VN Store

Back