I've seen enough of Maurer

“if” Pruitt wants to win......at all.....there is simply no reason on earth BM is not in the game.

Not saying Tennessee would win.....but as it is now.....they have no chance.

When other teams put in a backup QB we make them look like a Heisman candidate but when we bring in our back up, nothing?

I’ve been saying for weeks I didn’t fault Pruitt for playing JG. I truly believe he is the best we have. But that is the biggest indictment of Pruitt of all. He is in year 3, we should have a better option.

I am not so sure that if JG had a good coach to develop him, he might actually be a good player.

Reactions: BanditVol
If you had paid attention to Maurer last year, you would have already known that Maurer isn’t the answer. While I like his moxie and his ability to run, he has absolutely no idea how to read a defense and will throw into double coverage regularly.

Reactions: carpbc and lexkyvol
I’ve been saying for weeks I didn’t fault Pruitt for playing JG. I truly believe he is the best we have. But that is the biggest indictment of Pruitt of all. He is in year 3, we should have a better option.
I am not so sure that if JG had a good coach to develop him, he might actually be a good player.
This team is a perfect example of why you don't hire defensive minded head coaches in modern football. Offense is what matters

This team is a perfect example of why you don't hire defensive minded head coaches in modern football. Offense is what matters

LOL, Saban is a defensive coach. So is Kirby Smart.

The thing is, you have to hire a coach that can develop players. We don't have that and haven't had that all along.

LOL, Saban is a defensive coach. So is Kirby Smart.

The thing is, you have to hire a coach that can develop players. We don't have that and haven't had that all along.
Nick Saban has seen shift from defense to offense in CFB

How Lane Kiffin Helped Nick Saban Embrace Modern Offensive Philosophy

Look at the recent success of new coaches in the NFL that are OFFENSIVE minded coaches, Kliff Kingsburry.... Kyle Shanahan.... Sean McVay. I'm just saying, you can't play this game like the 2000 Ravens anymore

VN Store

Back