It's simple...we all overlooked USCeast including players

I don't think Dabo's comments were all that chippy and they certainly were not untrue

But as I understand it there is a small chance we play them in the Orange Bowl. If so, I hope we beat dat azz. :p

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
I dont think we overlooked South Carolina. I think the defense was just outright putrid. We forced one punt against one of the worse offenses in the SEC. Offense played good enough. They just had to press at times, because fr the first drive you could sense Tennessee defense was going in slow motion.

If it was the offense that had a letdown, sure the guys may have overlooked their opponent. But nope, it was the defense who let every QB have a career night, play at an even worse level.

I have to put this here. So I was watching the game with my better half, who loves Tennessee against her raising. Her maternal instincts told her that Spencer Rattler needed that big night in some kind of life balancing meaningful way as a gift from the cosmos. That was her reasoning as to why he single handedly tore us apart. But she went on to explain her thoughts. Just imagine that you had all of this potential and you’ve got nothing to show for it but utter failure and incompetence. And she went on with this type of hyperbole while unintentionally bashing Spencer Rattler for 20 minutes. I have to admit that I did feel a little better about the loss after that.

I have to put this here. So I was watching the game with my better half, who loves Tennessee against her raising. Her maternal instincts told her that Spencer Rattler needed that big night in some kind of life balancing meaningful way as a gift from the cosmos. That was her reasoning as to why he single handedly tore us apart. But she went on to explain her thoughts. Just imagine that you had all of this potential and you’ve got nothing to show for it but utter failure and incompetence. And she went on with this type of hyperbole while unintentionally bashing Spencer Rattler for 20 minutes. I have to admit that I did feel a little better about the loss after that.
It was just our tough luck the cosmos decided this was the game to deliver him some karma.

Nobody overlooked anyone, they got their butts beat. You don’t overlook a chance to go to the playoffs. No excuses besides getting whooped.

Reactions: N.ohio vol
Not me ...I knew better ..This one was circled on my calendar for a reason..But I didn't see a **** show like that coming ..

Reactions: BanditVol

VN Store

Back