It's Nico's Team...

Nico is capable of living up to every single expectation he has on him, I just hope if he don't the people with the unrealistic ones keep their mouths shut and let him develop

Nico is capable of living up to every single expectation he has on him, I just hope if he don't the people with the unrealistic ones keep their mouths shut and let him develop

I’m 48. In my lifetime I have seen maybe 5 players that had this IT feel about them that you just couldn’t describe. Jordan. Deion. Bird. Tyson. Sugar Ray Leonard. They just had an aurora. Nico has that. Unless he gets hurt we are about to witness greatness.

I’m 48. In my lifetime I have seen maybe 5 players that had this IT feel about them that you just couldn’t describe. Jordan. Deion. Bird. Tyson. Sugar Ray Leonard. They just had an aurora. Nico has that. Unless he gets hurt we are about to witness greatness.
Think maybe you forgot Magic!

Reactions: volahoma
You OBVIOUSLY forgot about Paul Bain...

more to come...

Like the way he engaged 74 on the sideline. I see a soft-speaking charismatic leader with fiery competitiveness - you can see that fire from his eyes.
Cannot believe he's only 19.
We're going to witness greatness

Reactions: Remy
The difficult thing for me is the waiting. We still haven’t seen Nico leading a team designed around him. Even the Iowa game was Nico leading Milton’s team. There was not enough time to really build a play book around his skills and the receivers hadn’t had time to develop that connection. That opening game against Chattanooga will be the first time we see Nico take the field with a team that has had a long enough time to gel around him and with an entire offense designed specially for him. I get goosebumps thinking about it. September is soooo far away though

Reactions: BADGER_VOL and fefe
The difficult thing for me is the waiting. We still haven’t seen Nico leading a team designed around him. Even the Iowa game was Nico leading Milton’s team. There was not enough time to really build a play book around his skills and the receivers hadn’t had time to develop that connection. That opening game against Chattanooga will be the first time we see Nico take the field with a team that has had a long enough time to gel around him and with an entire offense designed specially for him. I get goosebumps thinking about it. September is soooo far away though

Yup, still a lot of ass kicking to do on the baseball diamond. But summer is going to be brutal.

VN Store

Back