It's here...the last home Volleyball game of the season.

StrangeVol

Auburn comes to town to help send our seniors off, hopefully in a good way. The match is WAY early today starting at 5:00 pm. Yes, you read that right, it really is a 5:00 pm start. Auburn is the perfect choice for a team to play on senior nite as they are 0 for the SEC! No kidding, Auburn has yet to win an SEC match this season, 0-16 so far. The match will be televised via SECN+ as usual.

The season, I believe it's safe to say, has been a disappointment. After last year's stunning record I think everyone was expecting more of the same this season. I also think none of us realized just how much we would miss Erica (Big Red) Treiber in the middle. We did miss her, a lot!

At the end of the day, it is what it is. We were still a pretty good volleyball team, just not great, BUT there is lots of hope for next year! :)

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!

The ladies won, as expected. The score was 3-1 and it looked like our seniors were having a good time tonight. That was their last home game and based on my experiences it's special. Looking ahead to next season, we definitely have a lot of talent to replace. A setter like Sedona Hansen only comes around every so often, not to mention Tessa and the big girl Alyssa and the diminutive Asha. We'll miss all four. :)

VN Store

Back