It's happening [Dark Mode]

We haven't kept up in the recruiting department. At all. Thats factually false unless Kentucky is the standard were basing that off of. Were not in the top 12 in the sec in recruiting. Dooley couldn't recruit, butch had one good class, Pruitt averaged 7th in the sec. We haven't recruited anywhere near our standard in 10 years. Thats not an opinion. Unless JH is going to raid the transfer portal hes recruiting the worst out of the bunch and they all walked into terrible situations just like him. You're just carrying water knowing we've had inferior players for a decade. Please learn the difference between opinion and fact.

try reading

I said in comparison to win standing

Tennessee has had 8 losing seasons over the past 13…….can you find say 20 schools with 8 losing seasons over the past 13 with a better recruiting stretch?

NO…….how about 15?……….maybe 10?

Reactions: 508mikey
Reactions: JoAllan
Lol

LOOK: LSU to wear color-changing helmets with alternate uniforms vs. Mississippi State

Florida has done it
Oregon does it
P-ST does the white out
Ohio state has done it

lol…….but by all means……Clemson hasn’t done it.

Oh but know what your talking about because LSU has certainly done it.

Florida has no history. they were irrelevant prior to the 90s. Oregon has zero history at all. Penn State has never changed their uniforms. Ohio State wears throwback uniforms from time to time. LSU wears the same unis every year, white at home and the road with the purple unis for homecoming. Same for the purple unis at clemson. Thats their tradition. What does that have to with us wearing non throwback gimmick uniforms to help our 32nd ranked recruiting class?

Florida has no history. they were irrelevant prior to the 90s. Oregon has zero history at all. Penn State has never changed their uniforms. Ohio State wears throwback uniforms from time to time. LSU wears the same unis every year, white at home and the road with the purple unis for homecoming. Same for the purple unis at clemson. Thats their tradition. What does that have to with us wearing non throwback gimmick uniforms to help our 32nd ranked recruiting class?

color changing helmets……that’s not gimmick?

I posted that…….that was LSU…..again know what you are talking about.

try reading

I said in comparison to win standing

Tennessee has had 8 losing seasons over the past 13…….can you find say 20 schools with 8 losing seasons over the past 13 with a better recruiting stretch?

NO…….how about 15?……….maybe 10?

You're comparing us to the worst teams in college football to make your "point". By doing that you just made mine for me. Maybe hiring the same caliber coaches and living off gimmicks doesnt work and doubling down on the same stuff that hasnt worked for a decade plus is stupid and insane by definition. How about we try hiring top notch southern recruiters/staffs and wearing traditional uniforms. Seems to be working for the winners. The losers do what were doing. Thats why they're losers..

Buckeye alts.
Ohio State Football: Ranking our top five favorite alternate uniforms

You're comparing us to the worst teams in college football to make your "point". By doing that you just made mine for me. Maybe hiring the same caliber coaches and living off gimmicks doesnt work and doubling down on the same stuff that hasnt worked for a decade plus is stupid and insane by definition. How about we try hiring top notch southern recruiters/staffs and wearing traditional uniforms. Seems to be working for the winners. The losers do what were doing. Thats why they're losers..

what the hack has Tennessee been doing?

Hard to recruit top 10……when you finish bottom 50.

You started with an opinion……stated as a fact.

Then you switch to other teams…..you mention LSU……I show you LSU does it as well.

You still keep going.

Tennessee has been at the bottom…..their not Clemson or Bama……they need everything they can get to try and get “back.”

what the hack has Tennessee been doing?

Hard to recruit top 10……when you finish bottom 50.

You started with an opinion……stated as a fact.

Then you switch to other teams…..you mention LSU……I show you LSU does it as well.

You still keep going.

Tennessee has been at the bottom…..their not Clemson or Bama……they need everything they can get to try and get “back.”

Does it make since to be hiring the opposite coaching staffs, playing the opposite brand of defense, and getting smoked in recruiting help us catch them? Thats my point. Being the opposite of bama and UGA isn't closing the gap, its making it even wider. Which I didnt even think was possible. Recruiting doesnt lie.

You know alternate uniforms and throwback uniforms are different things right? Every uniform you posted pays homage to throwback uniforms. Id love Ut to do that. We have plenty of throwback options that pay homage to our history. That bs were wearing Saturday in a 85k Neyland at noon vs a nobody program is a gimmick. Nothing more, nothing less.
Looks at number 3 and 4 again. The black uni is exactly what we're doing. The grays aren't a throwback back either and had a frikin camo helmet.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoAllan
You know alternate uniforms and throwback uniforms are different things right? Every uniform you posted pays homage to throwback uniforms. Id love Ut to do that. We have plenty of throwback options that pay homage to our history. That bs were wearing Saturday in a 85k Neyland at noon vs a nobody program is a gimmick. Nothing more, nothing less.
How are you connected to the program if you don't mind my asking?

VN Store

Back