Its gonna take an act of God to beat the Green Bay Packers in 2018

I see you totally ignored my Bucs and Saints predictions. Nobody else had the Bucs winning the NFC South before the season and the Saints missing the playoffs. One week in and I'm looking like a genius.

With that said, the Browns are actually very talented. They have a playoff caliber roster. Their coaching staff is just awful which is why they'll only win 6-7 games this year. I actually anticipated the Steelers would have a slow start. Don't be surprised if they lose next week to the Chiefs at home. As long as Big Ben is starting, they will struggle. Once Dobbs takes over (and it could be soon), the Steelers will take off and win the division.
They won one ****ing game and you already have the bucs winning the best division in football lol

Let’s see Brees, Newton, Ryan all mvp winners and all with coaches who have been to Super Bowls and Jameis/Fitz and Dirk ****ing Koetter

Yep you got that one in the bag for sure

They won one ****ing game and you already have the bucs winning the best division in football lol

Let’s see Brees, Newton, Ryan all mvp winners and all with coaches who have been to Super Bowls and Jameis/Fitz and Dirk ****ing Koetter

I want to see somebody run the football against Carolina. Sheesh they are a wicked front 7.

You guys know I've been high on this team all off-season. I've been predicting that Aaron Rodgers will be the NFL MVP in 2018 for a while now. I've also been saying the Packers will have the best record in the NFL in 2018. I have them going 14-2. With that said, after watching their first preseason game, they're even better than I thought they would be.

First of all, the Packers got an absolute steal in the 5th round with WR Marquez Valdez-Scantling. I didn't watch any tape on him before the draft this year so he was not among my top WR prospects but after seeing him now, I wish I had cause he's an absolute beast. Definitely would have been among my top 3-4 WR prospects in the 2018 draft (alongside Antonio Callaway, Anthony Miller, and Equanimeous St. Brown). Marquez Valdez-Scantling has it all. Size, speed, length, athleticism, and ball skills. He reminds me a lot of Javon Walker (former Pro Bowl WR for the Packers in the mid-2000s). Another Packers rookie who impressed me was CB Josh Jackson. I wasn't that high on him going into the draft. Had him rated as just a 3rd round prospect. However, after his first preseason game I have to admit I was wrong. He looks like he's gonna be a really good player. I should have had him rated as a late 1st to early 2nd round player. He should pair with Jaire Alexander (who is an absolute stud) to provide the Packers with a great secondary for years to come. And finally, LB Oren Burks also stood out as a rookie I was not high on before the draft but looks absolutely great now. He's perfect for the new NFL as a coverage linebacker. He's very fast, athletic, and smart. Should make a huge impact as a rookie for the Packers given that linebacker is one of the few position groups they are weak at.

Next, lets talk about the Packers offense. Aaron Rodgers has never had this much talent alongside him on offense. The Packers have a backfield that is 3-deep with quality RBs (Jamaal Williams, Aaron Jones, and Ty Montgomery). I expect Jamaal Williams to be the lead RB this year. He's poised for a breakout season. The WR corp is 5-deep with play-makers (Davante Adams, Marquez Valdez-Scantling, Equanimeous St. Brown, J'Mon Moore, and Randall Cobb). Adams has already proven himself to be a Pro Bowl caliber player. Look for the 3 rookies to all have their moments in 2018. I love all 3 but Valdez-Scantling looks like he could be the first to make a major impact. And finally, Rodgers also has an elite duo TEs (Jimmy Graham and Marcedes Lewis) this year. Jimmy Graham should be redzone target and Marcedes Lewis should provide great blocking for the running game. THIS OFFENSE LOOKS UNSTOPPABLE.

And finally, let's talk about the defense. They should be much improved in 2018. The secondary looks lights out now with the additions of Jaire Alexander, Josh Jackson, and Tramon Williams. I expect 2nd year DBs Kevin King and Josh Jones to take big leaps forward this year. What used to be a position of weakness should become a position of strength for the Packers. The defensive line is also much improved this off-season with the addition of Muhammad Wilkerson. He should combine with Mike Daniels and Kenny Clark to form the best 3-man defensive line front in the NFL. All 3 of these guys are absolute beasts. Now if there is one position group on defense that is still a concern, its the linebackers. The Packers will need rookie Oren Burks to be a really good player from the jump. They're also going to need Clay Matthews and Nick Perry to return to their form when the Packers were the best team in the NFL in 2011.

All in all, this looks like the deepest and most talented team in the NFL. They should coast through the regular season dismantling almost every opponent. Aaron Rodgers could break all sorts of records. THIS WILL BE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL IN 2018.
D4H has once again put his level of buffoonery on display for all to see.
IMG_6411.JPG

Reactions: Stoked

Yeah, that prediction isn't looking so good at all ... thanks D4H for supplying my favorite team with the kiss of death

Reactions: 508mikey
Yeah, that prediction isn't looking so good at all ... thanks D4H for supplying my favorite team with the kiss of death

Aaron Rodgers knee injury is what has derailed this season. In a year of QBs putting up video game numbers every week, Aaron Rodgers has looked average given his standards.

A healthy Aaron Rodgers would have had this team undefeated right now.

Aaron Rodgers knee injury is what has derailed this season. In a year of QBs putting up video game numbers every week, Aaron Rodgers has looked average given his standards.

I'm talking about the Bucs .. they had NO depth in the secondary and now the injuries are taking their toll .. they can't stop anyone's passing attack and Julio Jones and Matt Ryan are probably going to throw for about 800 yards this weekend. And since they can't seem to find a running game, don't look for the QBs to keep having big numbers there either. Teams will make them one dimensional quickly.

Sure thing....because Khalil Mack had nothing to do with it? Yeah I know Rogers was already injured by the time Mack got the strip sack and INT, but he had already wrecked the game. Get used to the Bears beating the Packers over the next 5 years.

Sure thing....because Khalil Mack had nothing to do with it? Yeah I know Rogers was already injured by the time Mack got the strip sack and INT, but he had already wrecked the game. Get used to the Bears beating the Packers over the next 5 years.
That Bears defense may win a handful of their games by themselves .. getting nastier all the time

Do you know what "once in a while" means?

It's more like you can be right once in a while.

No. When it comes to player evaluations I am almost always right. Its the game predictions that are hit or miss. You guys just like to watch onto my game predictions and act like that means I'm always wrong. But the reality is I am almost always right about my player evaluations.

James Conner is a great illustration of this. Last year I had many posters calling me out for rating him as the 2nd best RB in the 2017 NFL Draft. I had Alvin Kamara at #1 and James Conner at #2. Because no one could say anything about Kamara, they latche onto Conner. They said that I was wrong for saying he would be better than Fournette and Cook.

I don't hear anyone trying to talk to me about James Conner this year. I wonder why?

No. When it comes to player evaluations I am almost always right. Its the game predictions that are hit or miss. You guys just like to watch onto my game predictions and act like that means I'm always wrong. But the reality is I am almost always right about my player evaluations.

James Conner is a great illustration of this. Last year I had many posters calling me out for rating him as the 2nd best RB in the 2017 NFL Draft. I had Alvin Kamara at #1 and James Conner at #2. Because no one could say anything about Kamara, they latche onto Conner. They said that I was wrong for saying he would be better than Fournette and Cook.

I don't hear anyone trying to talk to me about James Conner this year. I wonder why?

Do we need to start listing off all of the players you've been wrong about?

Do we need to start listing off all of the players you've been wrong about?

I'm guessing you had James Conner listed as a player I was wrong about last year. If not you there were others that were citing him last year. And what has happened this year? James Conner is proving that I was always right about him.

When will you guys realize that all these alleged misses you claim I have made on my player evaluations are just gonna prove me right eventually.

VN Store

Back