It's Been The Darkest Time In My Life

We just went thru Mom's passing with dementia. Prayers will be lifted for your wife and family. Be strong, get some rest. I have taken a lot of solace knowing Mom is in a better place. I pray God will give you many years to enjoy life with your wife and take this disease out of her body.

Reactions: 2 people
We just went thru Mom's passing with dementia. Prayers will be lifted for your wife and family. Be strong, get some rest. I have taken a lot of solace knowing Mom is in a better place. I pray God will give you many years to enjoy life with your wife and take this disease out of her body.
So sorry for your loss and thank you so much. If you ever need to talk just email me and I'll send you my number.

The response to this thread, and others like it, is why I love this place. I don’t care what we do, or how we fuss in other threads, I love you people and I mean that. God bless everyone of you.

Reactions: 3 people
Damn dude, I'm so sorry. I only know you from reading your posts, but I see that the VN community is doing what hey do, putting aside all of our arguments and disagreements to send positive energy your way. Adding mine as well. Hang in there, brother.

Reactions: 1 person
Sorry I'm posting so much. She's alsleep and it just won't stop pouring out me right now. Hell I can't stop crying right now and I don't want her to wake up and see me like this. I don't mean to throw this on to you all and just so damn scared. I've never known fear and pain like this. I can't loose her guys. She can't leave me. I know it's selfish of me but I don't know if I can raise my kids and face this life alone. I just what a little more time. IHell if I can have her again healthy for just a year that will be enough. She saved me from a life of sorry and destruction 17 years ago. She made me want to be a better man. She has been my angel for so long. I can't do this without her.
Should never apologize when all you need is to talk. I'm sure we've all been there. I've been in the pit severely. Diagnosed with clinical depression last April. Life is way better now, but I digress. Our circumstances are obviously different, but I can tell you that talking always helps. So again, no need to apologize. My best wishes to you. Life is tough as hell, but so are we humans.

Duncan i will pray for y'all big guy. I am at fort sanders in knox right now. My dad was diagnosed at thanksgiving, and they stopped chemo yesterday bc the sarcoma has ravaged his brain. He has 4 to 6 weeks now according to the oncologists, so i will be here in knoxville every weekend until the good Lord takes dad home. After that, i will be here a lot to step up and be the man in my moms household as well as my own. These are hard times, but God strengthens us when we lean on Him. Keep your head up bbig guy.

Reactions: 3 people
I am so sorry to hear this. Your posts are great reminders how truly precious it is to spend time with loved ones.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Duncan i will pray for y'all big guy. I am at fort sanders in knox right now. My dad was diagnosed at thanksgiving, and they stopped chemo yesterday bc the sarcoma has ravaged his brain. He has 4 to 6 weeks now according to the oncologists, so i will be here in knoxville every weekend until the good Lord takes dad home. After that, i will be here a lot to step up and be the man in my moms household as well as my own. These are hard times, but God strengthens us when we lean on Him. Keep your head up bbig guy.
My hearts hurts so much for you right now brother. Emial me and I'll shoot you my number. You need to talk day or night I will be there brother. Thank you so much for offering me comfort even though you're suffering. If you ever find yourself around Jackson TN I'm taking you out for some grub and I also know all the best fishing holes out here. Love you brother

Should never apologize when all you need is to talk. I'm sure we've all been there. I've been in the pit severely. Diagnosed with clinical depression last April. Life is way better now, but I digress. Our circumstances are obviously different, but I can tell you that talking always helps. So again, no need to apologize. My best wishes to you. Life is tough as hell, but so are we humans.

I know all to well the black cloud that's clinical depression. I was diagnosed when I was 14 and have had to take medication ever since. The key is finding the right medication. I went through many till they tried Paxil. It worked for me. Email me and I'll send you my number. I'm sure I think I could help you. Depression is a dark abyss that will come out of nowhere and settle into the back of your mind. It's a hopeful feeling when you for no reason you start feeling like someone you love has died.

Email me brother.

I’m hugging you, your wife, and your kids in my heart. You are strong and wise beyond your years - Your VolNation has you.

I am so sorry to hear this. Your posts are great reminders how truly precious it is to spend time with loved ones.

My thoughts are with you and your family.
It truly is my friend. Time is precious and we are all in a race with time and it's a race we are all going to loose sooner or later but if your breathing you have time. Reconnect with an old friend. Tell the ones you love how much they mean to you. Heck start up an conversation with a stranger. Most of all live for yourself and those around you. Happiness is contains my friend.

I’m hugging you, your wife, and your kids in my heart. You are strong and wise beyond your years - Your VolNation has you.
Thank you and you don't know how right you are. You guys are an angel on my shoulder. It literally feels like a weight is being eased off me. I should have never suppressed and ignored the fear, pain and anxiety that was building up in me. I just didn't want Laura or the kids to see me not in control. I have to be a rock for them and it's not hard when I'm with them. It's when everyone is away or asleep and I'm alone with my thoughts. That's when the fear, pain, and anxiety comes hunting for me.

I know all to well the black cloud that's clinical depression. I was diagnosed when I was 14 and have had to take medication ever since. The key is finding the right medication. I went through many till they tried Paxil. It worked for me. Email me and I'll send you my number. I'm sure I think I could help you. Depression is a dark abyss that will come out of nowhere and settle into the back of your mind. It's a hopeful feeling when you for no reason you start feeling like someone you love has died.

Email me brother.
Got you, man. Once I'm off work, I'll email you for suew

Thank you and you don't know how right you are. You guys are an angel on my shoulder. It literally feels like a weight is being eased off me. I should have never suppressed and ignored the fear, pain and anxiety that was building up in me. I just didn't want Laura or the kids to see me not in control. I have to be a rock for them and it's not hard when I'm with them. It's when everyone is away or asleep and I'm alone with my thoughts. That's when the fear, pain, and anxiety comes hunting for me.

what is your go fund me link? praying for your beautiful family

And that is when you can come hunting for me. Ed_swafford@hotmail.com anytime you need to unload. I check my email all the time. Take good care.

VN Store

Back