It's Ancient History, But As Holly Departs

For years folks have been saying Pat picked Holly to replace her, but if you read Pat's last book, Pat doesn't say that at all. She tells a totally different story.

If I recall correctly, they go on vacation and while walking on the beach, Holly tells Pat that she wants to succeed her. She wants the job and Pat's response seems to be "umm...ok." And she goes along with it. It is not stated like Pat suggests it, it appears to be all Holly's idea.

While reading that, to me, it felt like Pat didn't want to hurt Holly and basically agreed with it.

Maybe someone with better info can shed light on this?
Who ever made the decision, made a huge mistake, let’s pray that the next selection is not a mistake.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
What was wrong with that? Mickie was not married. Was the other person? There is something wrong with the other person's cheating on a spouse.

1) Nothing per se....but some places are not necessarily appropriate for that type of activity.
2) Yes

What was wrong with that? Mickie was not married. Was the other person? There is something wrong with the other person's cheating on a spouse.

That is my position, as well, but clearly it was an issue with the administration at Kentucky.

VN Store

Back