It was one quarter!

Stop it. We will pimp slap Mizzu, Vandy, and KY like always.

Beat SC and we are at 8 wins

I predicted 8-4 or at best 9-3 before the season started

Beat A&M, that's 9

Just a few years ago, some of you guys would have probably sold your firstborn for a 9 win season.

It's still there in front of us. Fix the issues and move on. No other choices now.
Dude, you’re crazy. There is absolutely no indication this team is good enough to win 9 games let alone 7.

You are dreaming! Wake up!

Tell ya what buddy, let's agree to circle back on this in late November or so.

Like I said before the season, we will go 8-4. Who the 4th loss is, I dunno. Maybe SC, maybe A&M. Maybe we beat both and go 9-3.

Calm down. Remember it's a game played by college kids. Always has been. Sometimes it just doesn't work out for you.

I will be concerned if our issues are not addressed and corrected, but let's see what happens first. No other choices at this point.

Reactions: Pickle1
Dude, you’re crazy. There is absolutely no indication this team is good enough to win 9 games let alone 7.

Once again. Calm down. Sober up a bit

The sun will still rise in the morning.

You are welcome to circle back in late November and call me out if I am wrong. No problem.

I have reached a state of zen in my Vol fandom lol.

Reactions: BradstarVols
Ollie Lane killed us tonight, Joe Milton is not the guy I thought. Get Cooper Mays back and put in Nico, work thru growing pains and prepare for a run next year, this season is now a Citrus Bowl at best season.
Liberty bowl….if we are lucky

Ollie Lane killed us tonight, Joe Milton is not the guy I thought. Get Cooper Mays back and put in Nico, work thru growing pains and prepare for a run next year, this season is now a Citrus Bowl at best season.

Sadly, I have to agree except the Nico part. Center is a key position, especially when they have a live check with the sideline offense. He is responsible for much. They couldn't get the plays in, the blocking scheme nor snap count...and that is just the obvious parts. Everything up front goes through him putting the ball in play.

Ollie gave them 7 and cost us 7 so IMO he was the difference in the game.

Tell ya what buddy, let's agree to circle back on this in late November or so.

Like I said before the season, we will go 8-4. Who the 4th loss is, I dunno. Maybe SC, maybe A&M. Maybe we beat both and go 9-3.

Calm down. Remember it's a game played by college kids. Always has been. Sometimes it just doesn't work out for you.

I will be concerned if our issues are not addressed and corrected, but let's see what happens first. No other choices at this point.
I really hope that you are right, I’m just very disappointed in the poor coaching we witnessed tonight and I think that it’s going to improve.

We outscored UF in 3 out of 4 quarters. If not for stupid penalties, our center being out, and some bogus calls by the ref we are in this game. Keep your head up Vol fans
What's the trophy called for outscoring a team in 3 quarters? There some special W in the standings for it?

We outscored UF in 3 out of 4 quarters. If not for stupid penalties, our center being out, and some bogus calls by the ref we are in this game. Keep your head up Vol fans
I mean, you’re right, we got robbed on some calls that could have changed the game. We honestly dominated the second half. But we still deserved to lose with how horribly we played in the first and for our failure to make the plays at the end.

Stop it. We will pimp slap Mizzu, Vandy, and KY like always.

Beat SC and we are at 8 wins

I predicted 8-4 or at best 9-3 before the season started

Beat A&M, that's 9

Just a few years ago, some of you guys would have probably sold your firstborn for a 9 win season.

It's still there in front of us. Fix the issues and move on. No other choices now.

Florida isn't a good team with elite SEC talent. QB is a nobody Wisconsin retread. The worrisome part is getting embarrassed by a low talent team that probably won't win much moving forward.

Reactions: loservol
I really hope that you are right, I’m just very disappointed in the poor coaching we witnessed tonight and I think that it’s going to improve.

Understandable, but let's not lose our heads.

Remember that 2022 was the exception and not the rule. We could have easily lost 4 games last year. We had a charmed year up until the SC game.

The balls don't always bounce your way. Such is life.

Y'all still think we can win 11 games??? Secondary still sucks!!! Can't cover and can't tackle!!!

Then I doubt you’re even actually a fan. Spouting such nonsense so soon after a loss. Go screw yourself.
Been a fan most likely much longer than you’ve been alive. Anyways, I know we are taking our lumps with some injuries and a QB that has some issues, but you guys are just so insufferable. Why not get behind our team and support them, you know, like real fans do

Florida isn't a good team with elite SEC talent. QB is a nobody Wisconsin retread. The worrisome part is getting embarrassed by a low talent team that probably won't win much moving forward.
Lol. Most of the recruiting classes playing tonight-UF was ranked way ahead of TN.

They have always had the talent.

For whatever reason, they got charged up tonight and Billy called a good game plan.

It is what it is.

As I just said in another post, every ball bounced our way last year-up until SC. We could have easily lost 4 games last year.

Florida will end up with about the same record as us this season, 8-4 ish.

Let the season play out. If I'm wrong, call me out on it at the end of the season. No problem.

No point in losing your "dung" this early in the season. Is it gonna me a "magical" season-nope. 3 years ago (or thereabouts Jan 2021), everyone here thought it would be a decade before we won 8 games again though.

The sun will still rise in the morning. We have another game in about 160 hours or so. Let's worry about that one now.

Um, we didn‘t even force them to punt until the second half. If their kicker was any good at all, we would have been down 31-7 at halftime. We were dominated. We were underprepared for this game.

In the second half Florida decided to play conservatively, run clock, and play defense. And it worked. They had already scored enough points to win the game in the first half.

Yes, there were bogus calls and no calls by the refs (again), but those stupid penalties (the ones that are actual penalties) are happening every game, and against decent competition that will kill us.

And injuries are part of the game. Cooper Mays has been out all season, so the coaches have had time to find or develop an adequate replacement, if there is one on the roster.

Reactions: BigOrangeGirl
He’s right. Look we are cursed in the swamp. It is what it is. The OL blew royally tonight, and the gameplay was lacking. The OL was horrible.
I agree. But Joe's clock has to go ding. He has this illusion that taking a step left or right will save him. At which point he gets caught....when he should've been LONGGG gone. He has a bad feel in the pocket.

Reactions: Alto1

VN Store

Back