It was 56-64. Then 71-64.

It wasn't pathetic. True, not everyone was giving 100%, but it was not a "pathetic" effort by any means. See last year's NCAA game for the definition of "pathetic."

This is embarrassing, and proves we didn't deserve to be in the real tournament! Crap, as a matter of fact i would have rather not been in either tournament than to go down like this..... Go Vols! Sorry so Negative.

I mean... a TO woulda been really nice once they got to 62-64... maybe set up a play for maymon or stokes.

I was at the game. My take is our team looked really spent the last few minutes. GOlden basically let his man drive right to the basket for a layup uncontested twice in a row. Golden was limping around and Maymon was hurt. Even if we had won, I don't see any way this team would have recovered physically to play agian on Wed. Sad way to end the season but still better than most expected going into it.

I was at the game. My take is our team looked really spent the last few minutes. GOlden basically let his man drive right to the basket for a layup uncontested twice in a row. Golden was limping around and Maymon was hurt. Even if we had won, I don't see any way this team would have recovered physically to play agian on Wed. Sad way to end the season but still better than most expected going into it.

I didn't watch the game but did CCM use any TO's when they went on the seven minute dry spell?

It wasn't pathetic. True, not everyone was giving 100%, but it was not a "pathetic" effort by any means. See last year's NCAA game for the definition of "pathetic."

Sorry, but the last 7:11 was the definition of pathetic. The whole game wasn't but they just seemed to quit.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back