It is front of you Vols (Katz article)

MikeHamiltonFan

Hopson, New Yorkers lift Vols at MSG - College Basketball Nation Blog - ESPN

Tobias Harris and Brian Williams showing out against a talented freshman big in Yarou.

Hopson knows he needs to step up, it would be awesome if he broke out against Jay Wright's group.

Goins defense was fantastic in the VCU game, and we will need him to step up in a big way in front of Villanova.

Kemba Walker leaves Hawaii a star.

We do not have anyone averaging 30 ppg but it would mean a lot for us to beat Villanova to win the preseason NIT.

Go Vols Friday!

Should be fun... Yarou is a sophomore however and had 13 points and 16 boards against UCLA.

Last edited:
Last pm the commentators were talking about the weight loss by Brian Williams since his freshman year. They said he has lost 100 pounds. Is this true?

Last pm the commentators were talking about the weight loss by Brian Williams since his freshman year. They said he has lost 100 pounds. Is this true?

Yes. Brian told pearl his diet and pearl said he loved his footwork and thought he could play in the SEC if he dedicated himself to getting in shape. He has lost 120 pounds or so and put on 20 pounds of muscle. He also spent the summer losing lots of his body fat and getting stronger with a professional trainer in LA.

Yarou played bball like negedu for not a long time period. Started midway through hs. I hope Brian has the game of his life tomorrow.

Sorry for the extra the in the title. I am hunting.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yes. Brian told pearl his diet and pearl said he loved his footwork and thought he could play in the SEC if he dedicated himself to getting in shape. He has lost 120 pounds or so and put on 20 pounds of muscle. He also spent the summer losing lots of his body fat and getting stronger with a professional trainer in LA.

Yarou played bball like negedu for not a long time period. Started midway through

hs. I hope Brian has the game of his life
tomorrow.

Are you hunting for wabbits?

Sorry for the extra the in the title. I am hunting.

Nova looks like a smallish team. Their guards will give us some problems. We may bother them with length on the perimeter though. We need to kick the crap out of them, win the title and stick it to the media all at the same time.

I know I said my last post was last night... but lemme leave you guys with two things from this VCU fan.

1) We want a rematch (last night was ugly, definitely not VCU basketball)

and 2) Rooting for you guys to run the table, starting with Nova tomorrow.

I know I said my last post was last night... but lemme leave you guys with two things from this VCU fan.

1) We want a rematch (last night was ugly, definitely not VCU basketball)

and 2) Rooting for you guys to run the table, starting with Nova tomorrow.

You guys never led by more than 2 points, the Vols on the other hand led by double digits for alot of the game.

Tennessee's Defense also caused most of your teams sloppiness. You showed up, gave it a nice try, and walked away with a LOSS. Rematch isn't needed, the result would be the same sir.

VN Store

Back