It’s time

Lets forget the "Pat" comparison. Lets just compare our product to the "top" programs out there. We are not among them. That in itself should be enough for "change". Trying to compare almost any coach the Pat is not fair. Just make comparisons to Holly's peers. That speaks for itself. CHANGE NOW. Don't wait til the end of the season, do it know, show these players and fan base the patience is exhausted.

What I'm saying is considering all the blood, sweat, and tears that Pat spent building this program and making the whole sport of women's basketball what it is today, we OWE it to her legacy to keep this program winning at a high level! Allowing it to slowly unravel and slip into mediocrity the way we have is being disrespectful to her and the work she put in here!

Ok.
It’s time for holly to go
She has accomplished NOTHING that anyone else could have done or not done
Her teams have under achieved every year
She has NEVER outcoached anyone. Prove me wrong
She is not even above average recruiter. It’s Tennessee
She can’t make the easiest of offensive or defensive adjustments
She doesn’t discipline
Refs don’t fear her at all
She does not develop players

I don’t believe anyone can dispute any of what is above

Past time...

Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

I hate to see anyone get fired. However, she was handed the keys to a Ferrari and delivered Prius performance. Not great.

I think the only game lady vols is guarantee to win is the last game..OLE MISS

You never know. Ole Miss' roster outside of Allen and Sessom looks a lot like that UK leftover squad that outplayed Tennessee for the last 4 1/2 minutes of last night's game.

Reactions: sisaq
Ouch. I'm still in shock over the loss to that Kentucky lineup. Good grief.

I'm not disappointed so much that Tennessee was beaten by UK. It's more that Tennessee could not outplay a Kentucky squad with no height and their three best players on the bench in a 1-possession game over the course of that last half of the 4th quarter.

I'm not disappointed so much that Tennessee was beaten by UK. It's more that Tennessee could not outplay a Kentucky squad with no height and their three best players on the bench in a 1-possession game over the course of that last half of the 4th quarter.

They don't have a plan or course that they stick to which leads back to lack of coaching.

Ok.
It’s time for holly to go
She has accomplished NOTHING that anyone else could have done or not done
Her teams have under achieved every year
She has NEVER outcoached anyone. Prove me wrong
She is not even above average recruiter. It’s Tennessee
She can’t make the easiest of offensive or defensive adjustments
She doesn’t discipline
Refs don’t fear her at all
She does not develop players

I don’t believe anyone can dispute any of what is above

You don’t really believe this do you? Holly is playing with underclassman and has won a great deal of the games. Also, these freshman and sophomores are some of the best in the country. If they faced any other classes they would spank them. Let these Lady Vols grow up. This will be the best team in the country by the time they are seniors...Have patience..... They are one star player away from a final four.

The ritual continues. The LVs lose and a plethora of different threads emerge all saying the same thing: Holly needs to go. Rinse and repeat.

Although the current situation is not sustainable and it is very unlikely Fulmer would fire Holly mid-season no matter how threads are started on this board. I continue to believe that Holly bought herself some time with the recruiting class and that she would have up to 2 years (this one and the next) to prove she is capable of leading the LVs back to prominence. I also believe another poor season -- such as a mid pack finish in the conference and early exit in the NCAA tournament-- would likely spell the end sooner than later. No doubt, these two at-home losses turn up the heat on Holly. It is still early in the season and if the LVs finish strong, Holly probably gets another year. However, a lot has to change (and fast) for such a turnaround to happen. At this point, it is looking like someone else may be in the job next year.

You don’t really believe this do you? Holly is playing with underclassman and has won a great deal of the games. Also, these freshman and sophomores are some of the best in the country. If they faced any other classes they would spank them. Let these Lady Vols grow up. This will be the best team in the country by the time they are seniors...Have patience..... They are one star player away from a final four.

You are new here.

Consider this, we got beat by as many freshmen and sophomores ,,, that weren't MCD AA's, ESPN top 100.

You are new here.

Consider this, we got beat by as many freshmen and sophomores ,,, that weren't MCD AA's, ESPN top 100.

And on The Summitt, no less! This wasn't some tough road game against top players in front of a rowdy crowd of opposing fans getting in their heads. This was a game against a scrapyard salvage team that managed to win even though THEIR best players were on the bench.

There are no reasonable excuses to have lost to THAT team on our home court.

Hey, I get being loyal but Holly built this roster. She controls how young the team is year over year at this point and she has tremendous talent. Plus, freshmen are way more experienced now than ever. Look at what Trevor Lawrence just did as a true freshman. That was unheard of 10 years ago and the same applies across all majors sports due to things like AAU. I like Coach Fulmer and appreciate him helping the university when we needed it badly but agreeing to an extension with Holly sent a message that the administration is fine with top 25 rankings and making a Sweet 16 every other year with Elite 8 as the very best. That’s tough to swallow when it was disappointing to fall short of the Final 4 when Summitt coached.

Hey, I get being loyal but Holly built this roster. She controls how young the team is year over year at this point and she has tremendous talent. Plus, freshmen are way more experienced now than ever. Look at what Trevor Lawrence just did as a true freshman. That was unheard of 10 years ago and the same applies across all majors sports due to things like AAU. I like Coach Fulmer and appreciate him helping the university when we needed it badly but agreeing to an extension with Holly sent a message that the administration is fine with top 25 rankings and making a Sweet 16 every other year with Elite 8 as the very best. That’s tough to swallow when it was disappointing to fall short of the Final 4 when Summitt coached.

There was a Freshman, Rhine, did some pretty advanced things last night...just saying

Young my butt, when upperclassmen leave this program for whatever reason they are underdeveloped ( Graduation, transfers, or dismissed ). She simply cannot develop players. Each year it's the same excuse, ( I DON'T KNOW ). Anybody can run and gun, fast break, press or whatever against mid majors schools. Coach use this time to teach, sets, screens, back doorscuts ,defense, box outs, and how to beat the zone. Well Mr.AD, do your job, if you can't handle the whole Athletic Department, its time for you to step down.

Reactions: Amb3096

VN Store

Back