It’s time

UK won with Howard not playing but 2 minutes in the 2nd half, Murray hurt and didnt play in the 2nd half and Morris fouled out with 5 minutes to go. This loss was just ridiculous and not acceptable. Why not put Mimi Collins and Ch. Green in together and make them stop them down low. Zay Green needs to play less. with more Rae and Jasmine. The offense never really flows, what does this team do at practice? I make them do lays up and putbacks until the team shows they can make bunnies. Holly should have been gone years ago, and here she is on year 7. Uggggh

Reactions: T.J. and lvocd
Ok.
It’s time for holly to go
She has accomplished NOTHING that anyone else could have done or not done
Her teams have under achieved every year
She has NEVER outcoached anyone. Prove me wrong
She is not even above average recruiter. It’s Tennessee
She can’t make the easiest of offensive or defensive adjustments
She doesn’t discipline
Refs don’t fear her at all
She does not develop players

I don’t believe anyone can dispute any of what is above

Welcome to the light!!!
It was time two years ago

Regardless of Holly's skills, it is tough to follow a legend. I can't wait to see how fast Nick Saban's successor gets turned on. I know, this comment should be in the fooball forum. Apologize, but I can't wait to see a thread on Bama's football message board with the same tone as this one. Go Vols!

Reactions: gregmaynard2
Ok.
It’s time for holly to go
She has accomplished NOTHING that anyone else could have done or not done
Her teams have under achieved every year
She has NEVER outcoached anyone. Prove me wrong
She is not even above average recruiter. It’s Tennessee
She can’t make the easiest of offensive or defensive adjustments
She doesn’t discipline
Refs don’t fear her at all
She does not develop players

I don’t believe anyone can dispute any of what is above
This incredibly sad, but true...the entire situation cuts deep...go LVFL

Reactions: Vols All Day
If a change is made at the end of this season, I think CPF should go after Mitchell of Kentucky as he did a great job managing the game without Kentucky's point guard and Maci Moriss who scored 27 points before fouling out.

I’m not saying you should root against the team but there is probably only one way she’s let go as coach...an absolute disaster of a SEC season. Like 3-13 bad...

They’ve got Florida, Vandy (2), and Ole Miss left. Those look like 4 wins so probably worst you are looking at is 5-11

As long as she makes the tournament Phil will not let her go. I just don't see it. I wish he'd get her some help with coaching, though. (and I root for her-- I wanted her to succeed so much, she truly loves the VOLS)

If a change is made at the end of this season, I think CPF should go after Mitchell of Kentucky as he did a great job managing the game without Kentucky's point guard and Maci Moriss who scored 27 points before fouling out.
There will be no change at the end of this season. Phil and Holly are pals and it wont happen. Mitchell is a hello of a lot better coach but I don't think would come to UT even though he was here with Pat for a year. Plenty of good ones around but I do not see a male getting this job ever. Holly will not resign and I would not either if I was making the big bucks and my partner was my paid personal assistant. JMHO as always!

Regardless of Holly's skills, it is tough to follow a legend. I can't wait to see how fast Nick Saban's successor gets turned on. I know, this comment should be in the fooball forum. Apologize, but I can't wait to see a thread on Bama's football message board with the same tone as this one. Go Vols!

Are you still really “following “ the legend at this point ?? 7 years in?
I would agree w you the first year or two but too late for that excuse .
Agree no one will ever be like pat but many people could do better than this . Sorry to say ....

Warlick has pictures of Fulmer and Haslam in a hot tub together from '99... it's more complicated than some of you guys think.

We're beating them on the glass because we can't make a shot at point blank range. Those girls was doing a tip drill for 4 consecutive possessions right at the rim.

It's called a lay-up Charlie, now teach your players to correctly do one. I go to every LV basketball game, but do I see a basketball game by our LV's no, I do see tryouts for the volleyball team, shoots going over the basket 99.1% of time. Please, teach them to use the square that's on the backboard. Please, go to the mens practice and learn something, from Rick.

Even Bama's not dumb enough to leave the guy in place 3 years after it's obvious he can't coach. And most of them are inbred.

There will be no change at the end of this season. Phil and Holly are pals and it wont happen. Mitchell is a hello of a lot better coach but I don't think would come to UT even though he was here with Pat for a year. Plenty of good ones around but I do not see a male getting this job ever. Holly will not resign and I would not either if I was making the big bucks and my partner was my paid personal assistant. JMHO as always!

Well, one way or another, Fulmer eventually moved Randy Sanders out years ago. And they were pretty tight I believe.

VN Store

Back