It’s time to change the offense

Hard to relish in the failure of other teams after what I just watched. I still want Barnes to be successful, but simply saying at least we aren't Auburn or Michigan State isn't a reason to excuse today's effort. I know you'll say that isnt what you're doing, but in actuality, it is. At best, it's deflecting.
Today sucked, no doubt...but still a better season than Auburn who is coached by the guy many ask for, all I was saying.

Especially when one of those teams still kicked our ass this year with not even their best player. And honestly doing this crap after that performance, the "at least we aren't [insert other team]" crap....I'm sorry but that's just so Vandy.
You think Auburn trades their season with ours?

You think Auburn trades their season with ours?

I don't think they care. They knew it was going to be a down year. When you get to a Final Four, you're granted some benefit of the doubt. If Tennessee made the FF in 2019, most of these conversations about Barnes aren't happening.

Would they trade 2020? Because they were head to the NCAAT, we were not.

I don't think they care. They knew it was going to be a down year. When you get to a Final Four, you're granted some benefit of the doubt. If Tennessee made the FF in 2019, most of these conversations about Barnes aren't happening.

Would they trade 2020? Because they were head to the NCAAT, we were not.
Prior to this season their fans weren’t expecting a down year, it wasn’t until Cooper was ineligible and they got off to a slow start did Pearl decide to self penalize themselves.

VN Store

Back