It’s the off season so let’s pass the time...tell your most prized UT possession.

I’ve got a good friend who went to SC and we’ve attended every TN/SC game for the past 18 years. There’s a running joke where we exaggerate the status of the rivalry and we actually have a trophy which is a coffee mug with the worst pro wrestlers ever- the Mulkey Brothers- picture on it. The Mulkey Cup gets passed back and forth as a ridiculous trophy for a rivalry that nobody cares about. He’d never forgive me if I didn’t grab that coffee mug on my way out of a burning building.
You in your early 50’s?
2A206CE8-80C6-4CE3-A19A-0C58F2A8B705.jpeg

Man, I loved the mulkey brothers😄. I remember their one win against the midnight express because magnum ta and dusty interfered😂. I think it was them anyway that helped them.
Wrestling was awesome back in the day. Jimmy Hart before he went to the WWF was a great bad guy agitator and Coronett did a good job taking his place

Reactions: joevol33
Autographed photos by Peyton Manning and Pat Summitt. Also, for the wrestling fans out there, an autograph on a Vols cap by Kevin Nash.

Now the season is over....Dabo gets to go back home with that tiger tail tucked neatly between his legs. Joe Burrow is special.

Reactions: AM64
We’ve got a bit before Fingers starts posting spring practice threads and even longer till the fall. Let’s pass the time with some fun conversation.

Your house is on fire (yes I know the thought of that may not be fun conversation but humor me) and everyone is safe. After getting the essentials out you have time and room to rescue one UT related item. What’s it gonna be? Pics are appreciated.
Sports Illustrated, Auto Of Peyton.

We’ve got a bit before Fingers starts posting spring practice threads and even longer till the fall. Let’s pass the time with some fun conversation.

Your house is on fire (yes I know the thought of that may not be fun conversation but humor me) and everyone is safe. After getting the essentials out you have time and room to rescue one UT related item. What’s it gonna be? Pics are appreciated.
definitely dad's jacket

Loved seeing all that y'all have. I have a few, but what I cherish most are the MEMORIES.
I LOVE (most of) TENNESSEE fans and the times that I have spent with those that I have known or just met have been some of the best times of my life. From my several years at UTK until now.
I am 351 miles from Neyland Stadium and love being there. When I can't, I love watching with my UT neighbors on the back patio with a fire and 'a' beer.
I have worn ORANGE in some pretty poor years, but I still wear ORANGE. I plan on being a fan as long as I can and I would love for my 6 year old to offer me the opportunity to visit her on UT's campus when I am......70+.
Thank you all for being passionate fans....I'll see you in Neyland!
p.s. I have a Butch Jones signed UT football that I will part with for the right price.

Loved seeing all that y'all have. I have a few, but what I cherish most are the MEMORIES.
I LOVE (most of) TENNESSEE fans and the times that I have spent with those that I have known or just met have been some of the best times of my life. From my several years at UTK until now.
I am 351 miles from Neyland Stadium and love being there. When I can't, I love watching with my UT neighbors on the back patio with a fire and 'a' beer.
I have worn ORANGE in some pretty poor years, but I still wear ORANGE. I plan on being a fan as long as I can and I would love for my 6 year old to offer me the opportunity to visit her on UT's campus when I am......70+.
Thank you all for being passionate fans....I'll see you in Neyland!
p.s. I have a Butch Jones signed UT football that I will part with for the right price.
Soooo you'll pay me to take it off your hands?

Whew...Framed photo of Tennessean cover with Phil Fulmer holding that natty trophy. Full size with orange matte. Then there is my piece of the checkerboard, a football helmet from Cracker Barrel, Vol Beer in a can, and several other really nice framed prints. I have about 30 years worth of Fan Packs, hats, and other memorabilia with a lot of long wait but, worth it autographs. Several really good autographs from Peyton. I wish I had kept the two tickets from the Miami game I bought on the street from one of our linebacker's parents. Being at that game was top shelf.

VN Store

Back