It’s out! LV 2021 schedule

Any word on who will be the final Power 5 opponent to be added? Or did I miss that?

I also missed the part about the exhibition opponent, Georgia College, being coached by Kellie's brother Ross Jolly.

There are actually probably two scrimmages the other one will be against a Division 1 team but cannot be officially recorded. So we will probably have two scrimmages.

Reactions: creekdipper
Here's another one ours is tougher than

I feeling better everyday about us getting to the NCAA tourney as a high seed. Most of those games does nothing for Georgia as far as net rankings other than NC State, Norte Dame maybe and Marquette maybe. A huge part of the formula is wins by opponents and a lot of these team won't have many wins.

You're including UCF and USF as Power 5 teams? UCF will be one in a few years. One of of those teams will mostly being regular or conference champion of the AAC. It's a good schedule. I would have it in the top 20% of the non conference schedules that I have seen so far.
Spot on Terrell’s Bay. Cupcakes don’t help in the big picture..

I feeling better everyday about us getting to the NCAA tourney as a high seed. Most of those games does nothing for Georgia as far as net rankings other than NC State, Norte Dame maybe and Marquette maybe. A huge part of the formula is wins by opponents and a lot of these team won't have many wins.

Thought that may help. UT legitimately probably has a top 2 schedule in the SEC.

Thought that may help. UT legitimately probably has a top 2 schedule in the SEC.
I don't think you ever want to schedule anyone with an rpi over 200 and we did with ETSU and maybe one more and that is all. Everyone else comes in starting the season below 200 and we have at least six games against top ten rpi teams.

Reactions: mlindsay
I see 3 possibly 4 losses there. NC State, Texas Tech, Marquette and ND.

This GA team brought back some pieces. They lost some as well. Will be interesting to see. This schedule might just be right to test this team. Lol, we still have to wait to here about another P5 team we are adding.

Last edited:
Reactions: mlindsay
I reviewed the rosters of those teams perceived by experts to finish in the lower tier of the SEC. Guaranteed wins? Florida, Vandy, Alabama. Auburn, Missouri. Our boarders write about the importance of the LVs playing as a team, that is equally true for any team. Old Miss is the lesson in point of intensity for four quarters. Miss State last year was just the opposite. Missouri for example, has a roster of highly rated players, many who are transfers.

One given for playing time this year for the LVs is commitment, intensity and execution on defense. Other than a few of the early games prior to the SEC I foresee few guaranteed wins.

VN Store

Back