It’s official: We Suck

So much for being back. Humiliating all around. Though, I know this might not be a popular opinion, but I still think Pruitt can get us there. I mean, who else would want to walk into this dumpster fire.

I agree. No sane coach would come here. Not that we'd pay for one anyway. I'm all in on Pruitt for at least another 2 years. Hopefully something starts clicking that we ain't seen just yet. That's all I got, sorry...

You can thank JG for this. Absolutely ridiculous for a 5th year senior to make these dumb mistakes. He thinks waaaaaaay too slow. Bye JG.
These coaches are trying to get JG to perform at a level he is incapable of. This is a coaching problem and inexcusable in today’s football to not have a capable QB playing fior TN or even to have a backup ready to go. JG is a tough young man, but he isn’t a SEC QB.

So much for being back. Humiliating all around. Though, I know this might not be a popular opinion, but I still think Pruitt can get us there. I mean, who else would want to walk into this dumpster fire.
3-7 is definitely the most likely scenario at the moment. Hopefully 3 of those likely losses never happen due to being canceled because of Covid.
Pruitt should be charged with abuse of a corpse. JG’s career is six feet under.

The eternal question--why do I waste beautiful autumn afternoons watching this krap?
I stopped today. With so much entertainment competing for my attention, why watch something that sucks? That raises my BP, that keeps me pi$$ed all day?

We have beautiful mountains, movie theaters are opening up, lawns to mow, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max, perfect walking weather, camping weather, etc.

Why do I want to spend the time sitting on a couch watching this crap.

I am going camping next weekend. Screw all this.

Last edited:
Reactions: OEF VOL
First time in years that I could not watch until the end. Even the punts bounced backwards. Blame goes from Pruitt to Paxton and everyone in between.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
These coaches are trying to get JG to perform at a level he is incapable of. This is a coaching problem and inexcusable in today’s football to not have a capable QB playing fior TN or even to have a backup ready to go. JG is a tough young man, but he isn’t a SEC QB.
I swear I think that JG tricks them in practice. JG does all the right things in practice and then when game time comes he craps the bed.

VN Store

Back