Israel vs Palestinians

I used to think one had to be "smart" to go to Vanderbilt.

What a bunch of dumb dumbs.

giphy.gif

Stop saying racist things.
You’ve said that the nation of Israel (a Jewish nation lead by Jews) steal land by nature. That’s antisemitism
Now if you had said “Israel has a history of stealing land from Gaza” that’s not antisemitism.

And you, unlike that other dipstick, are not a racist. At least I don’t believe you are. But you are a stubborn ass with a pride issue so you don’t want to say “oops my bad” for some reason, but you really should stop saying
Antisemitic things. It’s not a good look on you.
Does Israel show any signs of stopping their land theft? I'd say no. It's been a basic and constant goal of their government from the get go in the 1940's until now. To me that means it's their nature.

Last edited:
Rejecting reality again. You can’t both claim that they control the territory and that they can’t offer that control to Egypt.

You’re rejecting reality because it doesn’t met your evil land hungry Jews narrative
They don't have sovereignty. Just like I can take over a house and control access, egress, etc. at gunpoint, but I can't legally sell it since i don't own it.
I hope that concept can seep in, but I understand that you're a bit special.

Does Israel show any signs of stopping their land theft? I'd say no. It's been a basic and constant goal of their government from the get go in the 1940's until now. To me that's means it's their nature.
Let’s end this bull ****.
You said Israel (a Jewish nation with Jewish leaders) steals land by its nature.

Do you stand by that statement?

Because what you’re describing is “a history of”
Which I’ve repeatedly asked you to accept in rejecting your unintentional antisemitism. Unintentional is still antisemitism.

They don't have sovereignty. Just like I can take over a house and control access, egress, etc. at gunpoint, but I can't legally sell it since i don't own it.
I hope that concept can seep in, but I understand that you're a bit special.

Ignoring the point. Like always. Those evil land grabbers have tried to give control of Gaza to Egypt, and removed settlements from Gaza.

That runs counter to your point so you keep trying to make weird excuses as to why that doesn’t count.

The question isn’t do they have a legal right to Gaza. The question you and I are discussing is your claim that their ultimate desire is more land.

If that’s their desire….why did they offer the land to Egypt? Why did they remove their settlements? Those aren’t actions consistent with your claim

Reactions: MR_VOL and jp1
Ignoring the point. Like always. Those evil land grabbers have tried to give control of Gaza to Egypt, and removed settlements from Gaza.

That runs counter to your point so you keep trying to make weird excuses as to why that doesn’t count.

The question isn’t do they have a legal right to Gaza. The question you and I are discussing is your claim that their ultimate desire is more land.

If that’s their desire….why did they offer the land to Egypt? Why did they remove their settlements? Those aren’t actions consistent with your claim
When his argument doesn't make sense, he turns to personal attacks. Rinse, repeat.

You have yet to show a single incident of Israel stealing land.

And has been provided multiple examples of the opposite (offering Gaza to Egypt and removing settlements from Gaza) which he seems to believe don’t count for some weird reason

To put it in real estate terms they don't have title to Gaza so can't legally convey it to another country. Do or can you understand that? When exactly did they make their offer to Egypt?
Gaza was too densely populated and inhospitable for Israeli settlement to be viable. Defending the settlers was very high cost. So they moved the settlers out but kept control as noted before.

History shows plenty. I'm sure you're aware since you're well informed enough to be commenting on it.

No, history does not "show plenty". Winning territory defending yourself from a war of aggression is not stealing land.

If you were well informed and correct it would be easy for you to provide some (at least 1) example.

To put it in real estate terms they don't have title to Gaza so can't legally convey it to another country. Do or can you understand that? When exactly did they make their offer to Egypt?
Gaza was too densely populated and inhospitable for Israeli settlement to be viable. Defending the settlers was very high cost. So they moved the settlers out but kept control as noted before.
I am going to try to assist the understanding.

If the claim is Israel steals land, and Israel opted to not steal land in Gaza so much so that they offered it to Egypt, (even if they have no legal right to transfer the land) then doesn't that decision show Israel isn't trying to steal Gaza?

Example:
I may be accused of always doing anything (including illegal and immoral) to expand my rental property by buying adjacent properties. If I decline to move on the duplex next door to mine and even offer to another person who rents property, doesn't it show the accusation I ALWAYS pursue my neighbors as incorrect?

Reactions: MR_VOL and Vol8188
No, history does not "show plenty". Winning territory defending yourself from a war of aggression is not stealing land.

If you were well informed and correct it would be easy for you to provide some (at least 1) example.
There's post 19,533. Is that a good source?

I am going to try to assist the understanding.

If the claim is Israel steals land, and Israel opted to not steal land in Gaza so much so that they offered it to Egypt, (even if they have no legal right to transfer the land) then doesn't that decision show Israel isn't trying to steal Gaza?

Example:
I may be accused of always doing anything (including illegal and immoral) to expand my rental property by buying adjacent properties. If I decline to move on the duplex next door to mine and even offer to another person who rents property, doesn't it show the accusation I ALWAYS pursue my neighbors as incorrect?
They couldn't do anything with it as noted in my earlier post. Putting the settlers there to start was a first step toward taking the land, but they found that it wasn't viable. So it's not that they didn't want to grab the land but that it was too costly for them.

They couldn't do anything with it as noted in my earlier post. Putting the settlers there to start was a first step toward taking the land, but they found that it wasn't viable. So it's not that they didn't want to grab the land but that it was too costly for them.
Hold on, if I am always looking to expand my properties and I elect to not go after the one next door, does it matter whether I can do anything with it or whether it is too costly?

Hold on, if I am always looking to expand my properties and I elect to not go after the one next door, does it matter whether I can do anything with it or whether it is too costly?
If you are always looking to expand and then decline to do so one time because the cost is prohibitive, I don’t think that makes it unfair to say you’re always looking to expand. Doesn’t have to mean that literally nothing (not even prohibitively high costs) will ever stop you

If you're economic man you're looking for property with utility. You won't spend on land you can't use.

Reactions: McDad

So Israel is annexing the land into Israeli control but not evicting the legal (individual owners), so again how is this theft of land? If a neighboring city annexes the part of the county I live in did they "steal" it even though I still own it?

The real land „theft“ in the region occurred in 587 BC during the Babylonian Exile and again in both 70 and 132 AD as the Romans exiled the resident Jews. When the rightful owner of a property regains possession, that is restoration, not „theft“

So Israel is annexing the land into Israeli control but not evicting the legal (individual owners), so again how is this theft of land? If a neighboring city annexes the part of the county I live in did they "steal" it even though I still own it?
Did you read the article? What was Palestinian land has been declared Israeli state land. That's nothing but theft.

Reactions: NashVol11

VN Store

Back